eleven

{Calum}

I followed the man up the steps after I secured to door shut. It scared me sometimes when I didn't feel an ounce if guilt for tricking those two suckers. It just taught them that they can't trust anyone in an insane place. They would soon turn on each other, I know they will. They can't be locked up in the same place with almost nothing to do for long till they each go crazy. They tried to stay positive and it made me laugh, since I knew they were in way over their heads.

I came to be in here basically just like Jay did, the only difference is that Charles didn't have a huge reason for capturing me like he did Jay. I came here out of curiosity, just with some friends, scoping out the place. Charles saw I was strong, just like them, I didn't go insane and he saw that as a threat, so he convinced me eventually to be his little 'assistant' here. He gave me the opportunity to trick Ashton, and eventually Jay into thinking I was one of them. They fell for it so easily, I thought it would've been more of a challenge. After being here for a while and getting used to it, I got used to being twisted and psychotic.

I got yet another job from Charles last week. He ordered me to look after Jay's little friends, the ones who think they can be heroic and save Jay. Well I didn't want that to happen and neither did Charles. We both knew what had to happen, but it wouldn't be pretty.

"How are you doing on that job I gave you?" Charles asked as he grabbed a cigarette from his pocket and lit it.

"I think we're almost to the good part now, I've been watching them for a week now and the girl walks down this street everyday to get to work, so I guess it's an easy target" I informed him.

"Yeah, just do what you gotta do, that girl is useless anyways" He said as he flicked some ashes onto the ground.

"You got it boss" I said, looking at the clock and seeing it was twenty minutes till my mission took place. I grabbed some items and put them in my pockets.

"Just don't get caught" he said bluntly.

"I've never have, have I?" I said with a smirk on my face as he turned around and continued smoking. I started to walk the street where I knew she'd be within a few minutes. I grabbed the piece of fabric from my back pocket and the tape. I've done this so many times I can do it with my eyes closed.

As soon as I spotted her familiar light brown hair, a devilish smile creeped upon my face. I was sick and I knew it, but I didn't give a fuck honestly. She walked closer, not suspecting a thing. She had her headphones in her ears and she looked drained of emotion. I inched closer and closer, trying to get my timing right on point. She was almost right in front of me when I jumped out of the alleyway and grabbed her wrists and firmly put them behind her back, I tied them together as tightly as I could in the short period of time. I grabbed the piece of fabric and blind folded her eyes with it. She panicked even more and struggled in my grip. It was no use though, my strength over powered her. To finish it off I put the strip of tape across her mouth. She screamed against it, I chuckled at her weakness.

I dragged her back to the apartment and pushed her into the main room. Charles's eyes darted to me as I walked in the door with the stumbling girl. "Nice work Calum, I'll take it from here" He said bluntly as he got up from his seat and put his beer down onto the table. I walked back to observe his work, I smiled at my success. Charles calmly walked to Cammie and practically cornered her, he grabbed her and pushed her into the chair, the same chair he used for everyone, he took the heavy rope and wrapped it around her ankles, then torso, then wrists. She continued to struggle, but she was growing tired and even more drained.

"Now the more you struggle, the more it's going to hurt" Charles stated as he walked over to the shiny, sharp objects, he examined the entire batch he had and finally decided on his favorite, the sharpest. He turned back around and I heard a deep, throaty laugh from him. As he ran his finger over the blade he stalked closer to Cammie. He removed her blindfold, exposing her to the scene going on in front of her. Her eyes instantly went wide as she came in sight of the large knife mere feet from her.