"Uh yeah, I was letting him use it because his is uh broke. Yeah his is broken."

I laughed outloud.

"You guys are so funny." I said, touching on their arms and shoulders.

Names were called out and some others went. I continued talking to Draymond and Kevin and they were pretty cool. I found out they play on the same team as Klay.

The last group that was called was me , Hannah , Klay , Draymond , Kevin and Jordan.

"On your mark , get set, GO!"

I took off with Klay right beside me. He smiled at me and I smiled back at him. We kept running and Hannah caught up. I turned away and kept running only to be tripped at the finish line.

"Oh my god are you okay ?" Hannah said, showing her fake concern. I slapped everyone's hands away and got up.

"Bitch choke."

"Watch your mouth Anais."

"Sorry Coach and sorry Hannah." I faked smiled. I walked back and sat down with the whole group. We soon had a water break and we went to sit back down after instructions were given. They took us back to the weight room where they made us get our strength up.

"Come on Kyle you have to bench more than 150."

"What do I need to bench 150 for ?"

"To grow muscles boy." Melo said, patting his muscular arms.

"You don't bench more than 150 and you're a grown man ?" I asked, joining the conversation.

"You bench ?" Klay asked, surprised.

"Hell yeah. Gains ." I said, flexing.

"How much ?"

"200."

"I want to see for myself." Draymond smirked.

"Fine. Get up Lowry. Change the weight to 200."

He got up and I grabbed the bar, letting it sit on my hands.

"Ya'll ready ?"

They all nodded.

"How many ?"

"Only ten."

"Fuck it. I'll do twenty."

"Oh shit."

I picked up the bar and dropped it low before pushing it back up. One. And I continued doing it as they cheered me on. Once I was done, Klay grabbed it and put it back up there.

"You got outbenched by a girl. How you feel ?" Barnes said, putting a fake mic to Lowry's lips. He smacked his lips and shoved his hands away from him.

I stood up and Klay grabbed my arm.

"Can I talk to you after practice ?"