The next morning Isabella was dressed in her best uniform, my hair was sleeker back and my face was make up free.

I looked over myself in the mirror, I didn't care if I was accepted back at school or not, I had Mason now, was moving away soon and that's all I cared about.

The ride to school with my parents was awfully silent, Peyton was the first one that caught my eyes when I got there but my former rival shook her head. I even saw Savannah making her way to the school building and she wasn't even there, she had no involvement with this but I bet Charlotte was being petty and dragged her name into this mess.

Romaine, Charlotte and Aubery were there also, the three of them glared at me as I came to a stop outside of the office, mostly Romaine but I ignored them.

Mason came out of the principal's office first, his dad had a blank look on his face, as they head for the door.

As suspected, neither of us will be allowed back to school. Charlotte dumbly yapped about being on teen mom, like it was an accomplishment. Since me, Peyton, Savannah and Mason were coming to college we were safe. Just not allowed to prom.

As for Romaine, he will be going to some correctional facility, Auberh messed up her opportunity by chasing popularity, forgetting to put through her applications which her parents told her she's on her own from now on, turned out, Charlotte was really pregnant but for a friend of her father's.

I had a good laugh along with Savannah and Petyon at that, all in my mind was that this will be a great teen/high school story. Enemies turned friends and the 'bad boy was all mine but mostly the queen bee won't be bothering anyone anymore, mostly because she and her family are now broke and her father was going to jail.

Sadly my victory was short-lived as I heard the unmistakable voice of Charlotte, with Aubery following closely behind, carrying both their handbags.

"You think you won just because you got this loser scuff and is now friends with these traitors?" Charlotte sneered.

I faked a yawn, "I did because, in the end, I got my best friend back, I'm going to college and you're not, you are now at the bottom of the food chain, oh and don't forget that your dad is a nobody now that is on his way to jail. And you are knocked up by some old dirty pervert and no matter how hard you try you'll never make it out of this shit hole or be on Teen Mom."

Savannah made a sizzling sound, Charlotte gave her a hard look and turned away.

Aubery lingered a bit longer and it took Charlotte calling her name several times for her to turn away.

"Well, this ended well,'' Peyton said.

"I was just thinking that.'' I make known.

Just then Petyon's mother called for her and she waved goodbye to us.

Savannah suggested to go get ice cream, gladly our parents allowed it, in which I messaged Mason to meet us there.

Not long after we were sitting at the booth in the back.

"So I'm moving away this weekend," I announced.

Mason pulled away from me at that.

"About that," he started as I was about to start sobbing.

"I convinced the parents to move as well, seeing that this place doesn't have much for us." Mason smiled. "Dad was glad for the suggestion, seeing that he hated all the whispers that goes up where ever he went.''

I let out a breath, actually expecting the worst.

"Yea, I'm already packing so I have everything ready to move into my dorm once I leave and I won't be coming back. Plus my parents are retiring and taking up travelling." Savannah put in.

I smiled, glad that it all worked at in the end for the three of us, the best part was that we will be in the same place. New York.

I don't know how Mason pulled it off but he did.

I sighed, at the beginning of the year, I never thought that Mason would be my boyfriend or that Savannah would be her friend.

"No prom, no graduation." Savannah sulked.

Mason scoffed at her, "the best parties are at college and we will graduate from there for sure."

I liked his enthusiasm for the future, a small smile graced my lips as I played with the promise ring he gave me.

Mason has decided to change his ways and wouldn't let another girl come between us again and promised, to always be by my side.

"To the future," Mason raised his side and the of us did the same.

*****
Follow me on Social Media @ Author Pjjordan.