15

"Thought you didn't care," Savannah remarked, as she watched me entering the classroom very slowly.

"I don't!" I snapped.

"Ok, first of all, lose the attitude. I'm only here to help you, which in turn may also help your friend." Savannah waved her index finger at me.

I rolled her eyes, "I have no friends but, I do want to hear the bullshit you and Charlotte came up with this time."

"She isn't my friend anymore, if you haven't noticed it's now her and Aubrey. She dumped me and Peyton because we stopped agreeing with all her shit." Savannah didn't look an ounce bit sad, if anything she looked relieved.

"Ok, so let's say I believe you."

Savannah sighed again and told me to shut up and not interrupt her.

I walked out of the room feeling like a unicorn had farted and shine some form of light down on me, before I could get my thoughts together the fire alarms went off, there was a scream from one of the chemistry lab's and a boy ran out with his hair on fire.

Mason followed shortly after, with the teacher closely behind.

When did he start taking chem?

I shook my head, it's not like I cared anyway, besides after what Savannah had told me was just a way to get me to make a fool of myself.

Like what they always try to do.

I turned to go to my next class, skipping lunch, for the first time I wasn't hungry and that says alot.

I sat in the room for a half-hour by myself, wishing that I hadn't skipped lunch because now my tummy was grumbling.

The other students came pouring in then, I blocked them out by pretending to read the novel that we used for literature class. I looked up just in time to see Romaine, he had a smile on his face, then I noticed that Aubery was the reason for that.

I closed my eyes and count to five, it felt like everything was falling apart. I had no friends, and I felt like it was my fault.

Aubery looked my way winked then went to take a seat, Romaine didn't even look in my general direction.

"Whatever." I grumbled.

I am so over high school, just a few more months and I will be gone. Finally, gone from this school and this hated community.

The rest of the day went by in a breeze, seeing me as the first one out the doors as the finally bell rang.

"He's such an idiot, you should see how he eats up all the words I say." Charlotte laughed as she and Aubery stood by the lockers.

"Romaine is such a puppy as well,'' Aubery respond.

I slowed down trying to listen to what they were saying but they stopped talking and walked away. Which Aubery thought that it was a good idea to bump into me.

"Sorry loser, I almost didn't see you." She smiled.

I gave them my best shit-eating grin then punched the wannabe queen bee in the nose, Aubrey dropped to the floor screaming and holding onto her bloody nose.

"You might be Charlotte's bitch but you are still weak and still a nerd just with nice clothes." I talked looked down at the crying girl and felt no ounce of sympathy.

Charlotte pushed at me but I didn't even budge, all in my mind that I was wishing that I could do much worst to Aubery, mostly because she was trying to be something she wasn't cut out for.