-8-

It took a few moments for Draco too react to the familiar feeling of Astrids lips against his, but when he did he kissed back with everything in him

It took a few moments for Draco too react to the familiar feeling of Astrids lips against his, but when he did he kissed back with everything in him. He placed one of his hands on the back of her neck and the other around her waist pulling her closer to him. On the inside he were exploding with emotions. He had almost given up hope of ever being this close to her again, but now it was happening.

Astrid loved the feeling of having the boy close to her again, and the feeling she got when she felt his lips on hers. Now she knew for sure that her feelings had never gone away, how much she had wanted them to, but now she were here giving in to them once again.

They pulled apart, both needing to catch their breath. Astrids thoughts were all over the place when she stared in to the eyes of the boy in front of her. She knew this were something she had to do, but also she had no idea what would happen after. So now feeling so overwhelmed she pushed Draco away and felt her eyes go wide.

"I'm sorry." Astrid said, but it sounded more like a whisper, before she ran down the stairs and left Draco standing there alone with the feeling of Astrids lips against his still fresh in his mind.

Astrids thoughts were all over the place when she got back to the common room. She knew she still had feelings for the boy, and she knew she wouldn't be able to stay away. The only thing were that she wasn't sure if she could put herself in that position again, it was like she were setting herself up for heartbreak once again and she were scared to death.

Draco spent the whole night in the astronomy tower. He had mixed feelings about the kiss. On one hand he were over the moon that he finally got to feel her lips against his again. But on the other hand he felt hurt that she had pushed him away, he were so confused about that. But on some level he also knew this wouldn't be easy for her, he had hurt her a lot and she needed time to get her feelings straight.

For the few days after the kiss Astrid kept to herself. She ignored Draco as much as she could, she still didn't know how to handle her feelings. Astrid also stayed away for her friends. She knew if she spent time with them, they would notice right away that something were wrong and Astrid didn't want to talk about it. This were something she needed to deal with on her own, but at the same time she wished she had someone she could talk to about this.

Draco knew that Astrid needed time and space, again, but he wanted to talk to her. He wanted to know what she were thinking, how she were feeling about him and about them. So when three days had passed Draco decided to corner her, he needed to talk to her, he couldn't wait any longer. So when he saw her alone in the corridor he stopped her.

"We need to talk." Draco said to her and Astrid just nodded. She knew this was inventible, she had even expected him to try to talk to her sooner. Draco lead Astrid down the corridor to somewhere they could be alone and no one would see them. When Draco thought they had found a good place he stopped and looked around so no one saw them before he turned to the blond girl in front of him.