-7-

a/n: I just wanted to say that I dedicate this chapter to GoliathDuroy Thanks for believing in me and always listening to my rambles :D <3

The next morning Astrid woke up with a smile on her face. Last night she had fallen asleep without crying and today she woke up without a headache. It made her feel like she could do anything, that today was the day she would concur the world. Both Hermione and Ginny were shocked when they saw the smile on their friends face. Astrid had been a little down, a little might be an understatement, in the past few days so seeing her like this made both the girls feel really good.

"Are you feeling good today?" Ginny asked her friend when they sat down for breakfast. Both Ginny and Hermione had been afraid to ask Astrid about it, feeling that she may fall back down if they did.

"I'm feeling really good today." Astrid answered with a big smile before for she dug in to her breakfast. Ginny and Hermione both released a breath they didn't know they were holding before eating their own breakfast.

On the other side of the great hall a blonde boy were seated looking over at the girl he couldn't stop thinking about. He had waited for hours the night before, that she would against all odds join him in the astronomy tower. His friends hadn't stopped talking about what had happened with her, and he didn't want to hear it. Draco didn't want to listen to his friends discussing the girl he loved, the girl that was the one for him. He just needed her to listen to him, listen to what he had to say. That's when he got the idea.

"I have something to do, excuse me." Draco said to his friends and before they could answer he ran out of the great hall.

Ginny had dragged Astrid out of the castle, to take a walk around the grounds and just talk. They both knew there was no use in trying to get Hermione to come with them. She had said that she would spend her day in the library, and when she does that you can't get her to change her mind.

"So how are you feeling about being back?" Ginny asked her friend when they were walking next to the black lake.

"It feels weird. Its like it feels so good to be back. But at the same time there is so much that has happened here that I'll never forget." Astrid answered with a shrug to her shoulders. She had always loved being in the castle, but now, after seeing so many people die in the halls, everything had changed.

"I know. And it feels wrong that Harry and Ron isn't here with us." Ginny said and Astrid couldn't help but agree with her friend. She knew that this was ten times harder on Ginny than it was on Astrid. Ginny's brother had died in the castle, and now she had to see that place everyday.

Astrid was about to answer her friend when an owl, an owl she knew to well, flew down and landed on her shoulder. The letter tied to the owls leg were addressed to her and she untied it immediately and the owl flew away as soon as the letter was off its leg.