Her friends groaned and my friends stared at each other while I wiggled my eyebrows at my friends.

"Stella you have no idea how much in trouble we are? Our husbands want us to give them the same attention you give your husband.'' groaned Amanda making Ace stare at her.

"Uh! Oh God! Roman practically forced me to help him get ready for office because you do it to Xavi.'' said Sarah.

Giggling, Stella said, "It's not my fault. Instead of forcing you they should have worked on themselves to be the best husband like Xavi. But then again it's not possible as there is only one Xavi in this world.'' she looked at me smiling adorably. I couldn't control myself that is why not caring about the presence of anyone around us, I kissed my wife, my love, my life, my queen.

"Ugh! Not again.'' They all said in unison.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

FEW WEEKS LATER

That night, I and Stella were going on a party. It would be the first business party, we would be attending together as husband and wife.

We went to the party but I didn't like the fact that everyone was ogling my beautiful baby girl. She was shining like a diamond among all these fake and dull stones. Her beauty, innocence, smile and honesty was making her prominent among these fake, greedy and selfish people.

But she is mine, only mine and I will protect her from these evil people.
She was looking so graceful walking like a queen that she is. She wasn't even smiling at anyone except me. I didn't know which good deed I did in my life to have her as my wife.

I didn't let her go away from me for even a second. She also didn't complain about her being dragged everywhere with me.

Many men got jealous as she gave her entire attention to me. She didn't mingle with those fake women.

She would just adjust my coat and bow tie when I was talking business in which she had no interest. I also wanted to spend time with her and talk to her. So, after excusing myself I took her to a side and kissed her cheek. I asked her,

"Is my baby girl bored?''

She shook her head and said, "I have my love with me.'' saying that she leaned her head on my shoulder. Resting my cheek on her head and tightening my arms around her I said,

"Why do you love me so much?''

She said, " because you are mine.''

Kissing her forehead I said, " only yours.''

After sometime she excused herself to go to the restroom. I was talking with some business associates when the super model daughter of a famous business man approached me with her plastic face full of make up.

Oh God! She is such a brat.

Always throwing herself on me and my friends. Even when I was a womanizer before meeting Stella, I didn't give her any attention because she was one of Roman's flings and he is one of my friends. Moreover I just simply didn't like her.

"Hi, Xavier baby, how are you?'' she said in her fake excitement.

" I was good but not now.'' I grumbled.

"You are so funny,darling.'' she said giggling which was also fake just like her.

I was going to walk away when she got hold of my arm and said, "You know we should have some fun.'' saying this she traced her finger on my arm but before her finger could reach my elbow, it was grabbed by a beautiful hand and then