Something New

~ I've decided to continue the story. Ok back to the story

*Hannah's POV*

(After the kiss)

"Woah" I say and smile. "I know" Grace says and smiles even more. "So are we together now?" I ask hoping that she will say yes. "I guess we are now a couple" Grace says and smiles, but then quickly frowns "How are we going to tell our fans and our friends about us?" I frown but then quickly smile "We can make a video and name it 'HARTBIG IS REAL' and then we call our friends over and tell them and get drunk" I say while Grace just nods. After an hour of getting ready I take a picture of our setup and a picture of Grace and I. I caption the pictures 'Getting ready to film with this motherfucker. Should be up tonight' and upload them to Instagram. Automatically, I receive a ton of likes and comments. I check the comments "Can't wait!!!!" "I love you guys" "I'm staying up waiting for it" and my favorite one "I'm excited to film this with her." I reply back to Grace "Then let's start" and set my phone down. Turning on my camera, I sit close to Grace. "Ok guys so we have something important to tell you" I say then turn to Grace. "So most of you guys know that we have been best friends for a long time and we have got to know each other a lot since the beginning" Grace says and smiles. "Well, it turns out that it has became something more and that we are more than friends" I say. "AND HARTBIG IS MOTHERFUCKING REAL!" Grace yells. "Was that really necessary?" I ask while laughing. "I don't know but is this?" Grace says and grabs my face and kisses me. "I...uh..I..." Blushing, I shut up and just smile. " And no this isn't fake we really are dating" Grace says and we say goodbye. Turning off the camera and putting it up, Grace uploads the video to YouTube. Grace Grabs her phone and I grab mine and we text our friends to come over. "Are you ready?" "Hell yea" I say and grab a lot of alcohol.

~I will usually do Grace's and Hannah's POV in the same chapter but sometimes I'll only do Grace's or Hannah's. That's all I had to say so goodbye until next time which will be soon. ~shadow