23

Naturally, everyone at school was talking and staring at me, it was a small town after all which made me hate it more and more.

Savannah was the first person to actually say anything to me all morning, all the teachers were just like the students. Just gossiping and stared at me.

"I heard about last night, well I saw. Honestly, the same thing could have happened to my house too. Someone throw a bottle filled with alcohol and a burning cloth through a Window, thank God I acted fast and threw it back outside. Dad is taking the fingerprints and it might tell us who did it.'' Savannah told me.

I slammed my locker, "we already know that it was either Murry's or Charlotte's idea, they glt Romaine to do the dirty work, just to get back at us."

Savannah nodded, "so you know how my dad is a cop and all, well I did a little snooping around on Romaine. I can't believe that I liked that prick."

I gave her a once-over and gestured for her to continue.

"He was a little delinquent, well apparently he still is if Charlotte could get into his head so easily," Savannah huffed

I began to walk off but waited for Savannah to catch up, "I already knew that, he told me he got mixed up with a gang and is now trying to change his ways, well, tried to change his ways. Cause here he is now, burning houses down, along with that nerd.''

"Well did you know that he raped someone? Then tried to beat the crap out of the girl's brother when he tried to stop him."

I stopped in my tracks, I turned to Savannah but the look on her face told me that she was serious.

"Yup and he once lived in this town, moved away, then moved back and got a name change and repeated a grade.'' Savannah disclosed.

"No, that's a lie. He told me that he got into a fight for beating some kid out if angry."

Savannah rolled her eyes, "he did that too but what really got him in trouble was the rape, that started it all. He raped Victoria, had to move away and Victoria's little brother thought he could do some justice. He beat poor Jason up, did a week in juvie which his uncle got him out, that didn't stop the little shit because he formed a gang. Went on to do a lot of looting and robbery, until one of the members got shot. His mother was forced to take him back in after that.''

I breathe out hard, everyday the more things that happened, the more eager I am to move away.

"Just a short time left in this hell hole," I grumbled before walking to my First class.

Still not believing Romaine had set my house on fire, I have even done anything to him. Sure a few rejections here and there but that was still not enough to set someone's house on fire.

I practically zoned out for the first period, by the time it was lunchtime Peyton and Mason had to shake me from my daze.

"You're in class," I dumbly pointed out to Mason.

He sighed and shrugged, "yeah well, you aren't the only one that wants to leave this place, I have decided to go to college."

I shook my head, "right and I'm a monkey."

Mason gave me a look, "you might not believe it but I'm a B student now, you always thought I failed my classes but I'm on the honour roll this year as well. Which means college, which means bye-bye crappy Town.''

"Well, that's great Reid.'' I hugged him and he gave me a quick kiss, Peyton cleared her throat.

"If you two are done, we still have classes.'' She walked away after saying.

Not long after it was lunchtime, I walked hand in hand with Peyton to the cafeteria, both of us lost in our own thoughts.

Someone grabbed my upper arm, causing me to flinch from the iron-like grasp they did.

I didn't notice that my eyes were closed until I heard Romaine's voice.

I pushed at him but he forced me back onto a locker, we stared into each other's eyes and I noticed that he had a crazy look in his eyes.

"Get off me!" I tried to push him away but he had me pinned.

Peyton tried to pull him away but Romaine sent a punch her way and she fell on the floor with a scream, I could hardly make out Peyton wiping blood from her nose.

Romaine pushed me roughly back on the locker when I tried to move, I cried out but it was cut short when Romaine forced his lips on mine.

I raised a leg up and kneed him where it hurts, Romaine dubbed over and I tried to push him away but Romaine punched me in the stomach, knocking the wind from my body.

I groaned out as I fell to my knees, Romaine stood over me with a menacing look. His face was now twisted and seemed so evil, now I was seeing the true him, the him he was trying his hardest to hide.

I felt small and weak which made hate bubble up in my system, I hate feeling weak, I would never let another male her me. Especially one that can't deal with rejection.

I hate all my peers that were just standing around and videoing, I hated that Romaine had the upper hand and I hated that Charlotte could get the best of everyone, just because she and her father have a few secrets about people.

Romaine grabbed my face in his rough hands, he smiled. "I should Just pushed my dick in your pretty little mouth."

There was a clap and I could see Mason out the corner of my eye, it was apparent that Peyton was the one to summon him.

"I wish you would, go ahead. Show everyone what a rapist you still are, pretending to be a golden boy but here you are willing and ready to rape another." Mason clapped again.

I took that as a distraction to punch Romaine in the balls, causing him to cry out in pain.

At that Mason kicked him in the back of his knee, Romaine fell over and Mason kicked him several times in the ribs.

Romaine managed to grab a hold of his feet and pulled him to the ground.

The both of them wrestled, with me and Peyton throwing as many punches and kicks at Romaine as we could.

He was nothing but a rapist, who deserves to be locked away, especially seeing that he still had rapist tenancy.

It went on for a while until the principal and a few security pulled us off each other.

Mason threw a final punch, which connected with the principal's face.

He didn't even flinch, it was like he was expecting it. "All of you, to class! And you little shits are fired!"

I was confused at that.

"But we don't work here." Peyton raised her hand.

"Well, you all are expelled and can kiss your college applications goodbye!" He shouted, then walked off.

"Oh no, we already got in and didn't you see that this little shit was trying to rape me? I mean, look at her face.'' I pointed at Peyton, which running after the principal.

He didn't even turn back to look at me.