First Time

Some changes happened
(P.S. this story isn't mine,read the a/n for more infos)
(P.P.S. this story is wonderfully written oh god I suck at writing smut 😂)
—————

He was not feeling uncomfortable at first. He knew that when he accepted to come here, things would probably go wrong and there was a possibility for him to lose his virginity.

However, it didn't go exactly as he thought it would. First, when things started to escalate, he got scared. Seriously, he lost his shit, and broke into tears. He felt ashamed because he was so sure that he was ready when he arrived here, he had read stuff on the internet, he even tried it himself ! And now he was just crying in Oikawa's arms, half naked, with his partly unbuttoned pants still feeling too tights

How did that happen ? He didn't know, but he was shaking, and his tears wouldn't stop falling on Oikawa's torso.

"Tobio please, try to calm down."

The fact that Oikawa didn't even used the -chan proved him that he was really looking scared.

He nodded, and tried as best as possible to breath normally again. Oikawa lifted his head with his hand and locked his ocean eyes with his chocolate ones.

"It's no big deal if you're not ready yet okay ? I can wait."

"No... It's not that..."

"Tobio, you just broke into tears after we tried to have sex. I don't know why exactly, but you shouldn't force yourself to do something you fear."

He hugged him, and pat his back reassuringly, whispering "it's okay," multiple times. Tobio had his head on Oikawa's shoulder, near his neck, and he could smell his sugared scent. This somewhat relaxed him, and he stopped shaking slowly, allowing himself to close his eyes and only think about Oikawa's arms around him.

He didn't deserve such a wonderful boyfriend, seriously.

"Hey, did you fall asleep ?"

There was no response. Actually, he wasn't exactly sleeping, but he was exhausted after crying, and wouldn't mind having a nap right now.

Oikawa put him to bed, he even buttoned his pants and put his t-shirt again, mumbling something about him being "so fucking cute, for fuck's sake." This resulted in him blushing furiously. He was sure that it was now obvious he wasn't sleeping, but Oikawa didn't say anything and just kissed his forehead, whispering him to sleep tight.

He woke up around two hours later, alone in Oikawa's room, then got up and went out searching for the brunette. He found him in the living room, his eyes closed and his mouth partly opened, his breath was deep and regular, so Kageyama concluded that he had fell asleep on the couch.

He went back in the room and took the blanket, then sat by Oikawa and wrapped them in it. He'd rather sleep by his boyfriend's side on a couch then alone in a bed. He put Oikawa's left arm around him, hand on his waist, wrapped his owns around his torso and hugged him like a teddy bear -a hot teddy bear-, then he put his head in his neck, where he could smell his reassuring sugared smell.

The perfect place to sleep : in your boyfriend's arms.

He didn't wake up until noon, when he felt Oikawa moving beside him, his hands precisely. He was probably still half sleeping, but that didn't change the fact that he was now groping his butt, and worst, that this excited him a little bit. His face got a little hotter when he saw Oikawa opening his eyes, and putting a sleepy smile on his face.

"Hello Tobio-chan...," he yawned, then put the palm of his left hand on his cheek, rubbing it gently with his thumb, "when did you come here ?"

"I woke up some hours ago and found you sleeping on the couch, so I came back with a blanket."