WHY SO SAVAGE?

Kageyama felt the wonderful breeze of the air. For him,this is heaven. His first morning at Canada and thank God he knows how to speak Engri-I mean English :D

He saw the beautiful scenery of the town in the window of the apartment he bought. Actually,he went overseas to try and relax from all the stress and heart breaks from his ex,Hinata. The break up was really saddening,he should've listened what Nishinoya and Asahi said that Hinata might break his heart also because he's a notorious playboy.
(I have to...TT^TT...)

He shakes out all the thoughts from his head and went downstairs to the kitchen to and opened the fridge only to find a last stock of his favorite food,which is milk. (Well,he told me it's a food BC we can still swallow it and digest it...° - °....) He drank the full box and throwed it in the trash.

He went upstairs again,to his room and searched for clothes to wear so he can take a bath,obviously. I need to go to the grocery,I don't have some stocks in my fridge anymore he thought while stripping his clothes of and getting inside the shower.

*~°❇♥♥♥❇°~*

He put his apartment keys in his pocket and started to walk down the sidewalks heading to the grocery. He took out his earphones and plugged it in his phone and started playing music.

Now Playing

=My First And Last by NCT Dream=
(Boi listen to it 0 v 0 ♥♥♥)

He walked and passed by some restaurants and buildings until he reached the grocery. He opened the glass door and made his way to the beverages section. He searched thoroughly on every fridge for a high quality milk but there weren't any left. He pouted and thought, Do they always run out of stocks? Why does it have to be my milk?!

He walked away from that section and went to the canned goods. He took a basket just beside him and started to get some spam,corned beef,century tuna. He looked up from where he's standing and he saw a box of premium milk. His eyes sparkled,he tried to reach for it but failed so he thought of a plan,which is obviously stupid(well,he's desperate for milk anyway). He set his left foot on the lower shelf then his right on the second shelf. He then was about to get it but he slipped and then fell.

He closed his eyes and let himself fall down on the hard tiled floor but he felt nothing but large arms stopping him from hurting himself from falling off the canned goods shelf. He slowly opened his eyes and saw....

An ugly brunette staring at him as if he was a ghost or some shit like that.

"Are you okay??"-ugly brunette

" Do I look like okay?" -Kageyama

"Erm...no..."-ugly brunette

"Then take your fucking hands off me."-Kageyama

The so called ugly brunette did as what the Raven said. Kageyama then brushed his self like there's germs and bacterias. The brunette just looked at him somewhat like annoyed on how Kageyama.

You might be cute but I don't like your attitude , The brunette thought.

Kageyama picked up the milk and said , " You don't need to catch me earlier,you know."

"I'm just trying to save you from falling,and...why are you so mean to me?"-brunette

Kageyama just laughed for a few seconds the put up a poker face and then replied back, " Even if you catch me,I'll never fall for you nor to others and me? Mean to you? Psh... I don't need your opinion,fucktard..."

The brunette was surprised at what the shorter male said then Kageyama just walked past him like nothing happened. The brunette stood there like an idiot and suddenly got mad at boy he just saved falling.

"Arrggggh!! One day I will have a my revenge!! Twat! Tsk!" He shouted and thank God there are not much people in the building.

Be ready milk boy....

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

I'm crying here (actually not) TT TT I got many views like wtaf? How?! When?! Why?! What?! Alksjdjdhdhfidsndbfjbdksdk Guys thank you for supporting even though I update slowly....TT-TT but seriously thank u lakandjfjndndnsms and guys I Stan NCT Dream listen to their song....huhuhuhuhu they grow up so fast‼
And btw I think I'll write a part 2 for this(?) Just tell me if u want a second part :D

-DAB (/v <)/