"What the hell do you brats want?!" One of them yelled, an annoyed expression painted on their faces.

I was about to ask politely when Rogue disappeared and appeared infront of the guy who yelled, punching him in the face and sent him flying across the room. This caused the others to rush towards Rogue.

"Rogue!" I called worriedly, and was about to take a step forward when Sting blocked me with his arm.

"Stay here, we'll take care of this." He smirked to himself before engaging in the battle.

I sighed and watched the two. And I can't help but be reminded of Natsu and the others. They were always like this. Specially Natsu, the impulsive idiot he is would just engage himself in every battle. I smiled sadly to myself, but was quickly replaced with worry when Rogue was thrown to the ground.

There were just two of them, and probably almost a hundred mages of their enemies. Although I know they're both strong, they'll eventually get tired after battling with a lot of people.

"Give me back Frosch!"

"Attack!"

"Give us Frosch back, you bastards!"

"There's just two of them, take them down!"

I just watched them as they exchanged attacks, when I sensed a presence appear behind me, and just as I was about to turn around, the person held a knife against my neck and whistled, catching everyone's attention. Sting and Rogue both turned to me, wide-eyed.

"Stop right now if you don't want this chick to get hurt." The guy taking me hostage, demanded.

"M-Master!" The men from the guild called, looking at the man behind me.

'Master, huh?'

I lightly shook my head to the two, urging them to continue. I know they told me not to interfere but it looks like we have no choice.

'Loke!' I called telephatically, and at that same moment, Loke appeared from above us and kicked their Master's face, causing him to drop the knife and stumble backwards.

I hurried and distanced myself from him, grabbing my whip and joining in the battle.

"I told you to stay back!"

"We'll protect you."

I ignored their words and summoned Taurus for help. We continued with the battle until we took their Master down.

Panting, I watched Rogue grab the collar of the Master and gave him a deathly glare. "Where's Frosch?!"

"I... don't know what you're talking about!" The Master shook his head vigorously, waving his arms.

Just then, a high-pitched small voice screamed and caught our attentions. A small girl came to sight, a horrified look on her face, with Frosch in her arms.

"Papa!" She cried, running towards the Master.

'What... the hell is going on here?'

"I'm sorry, darling. It appears that frog belongs to them." The Master uttered, caressing the cheek of the little girl.

"No! Mr. Froggy is mine!" She wailed.

But... frog? Frosch is a cat! An exceed!

Before I could say anything, Rogue beat me to it.

"Frosch is a cat."

"What? No! He is a frog!"

My eyes twitched in annoyance as they started to bicker. I can't believe Rogue is actually bickering with a child!

"Frosh is a cat. See?" Rogue pulled the costume hood down, and this surprised the little girl.

She shrieked upon realizing the truth and threw the exceed in Rogue's arms before running back upstairs, crying.

I sighed, tired physically and mentally as we exited the guild. 'What a day!'

"I beat more than you did!"

"It was pointless to count."

"You just can't admit I defeated most of them!"

I clenched my fist in annoyance as I listened to Sting and Rogue's argument. They're just like Gray and Natsu!

'Gray and Natsu... huh?'

I smiled sadly at the thought, shaking my head to erase it. I should stop thinking about them and try to move on.

Stepping forward to match the pace of the two, I intertwined my hands with theirs. Rogue flinched, while Sting turned to me and grinned. I flashed them a smile, squeezing their hands tightly.

"Stop fighting now, you two! It's time for you to join your dream guild." I stated, swaying our connected hands as we walked.

They both nodded, and Rogue's small smile didn't escape my vision. We finally stopped walking in front a large building with a very complex structure, a massive statue of a saber-toothed-cat on top of it. The flag bearing the guild's insignia waved as wind passed by. And a banner holding the guild's name glinted as the sun shone.

"Sabertooth." I read out loud.

***
Note: Sabertooth is not really in Oak Town, its whereabouts is unknown so I just made it in Oak Town, where Phantom Lord used to be and since they're disbanded, I had an idea to put Sabertooth in that town instead.