Chapter 2 The Rivalry

We arranged all the things and we went to sleep.after an hour I woke up.I came out of the room and went downstairs.what i was thinking is to switch on TV and watch cartoons but i heard a sound that was hitting a thing.I went to see what was it.The Players almost older than me were playing Baseball.I went to them and asked “Can i join you ?”.

A boy named Tyler Wilson said “Guys look , New Kid here ! , no room for kids here , Go play Tumblin Monkeys “. eveveryone laughed.They are 4 guys , Roger who bullies kids,Smith who throws anything on anyone,Bresnan and that guy Wilson always blame others but all the 4 guys do the same thing......Bullying.

They are called ' Bullying Bi***** '. Just Kidding.They call themselves'The Tigers'.I always wonder how this bresnan guy eats less and Farts more.

When i was on my way to my house , the smith threw a stone in my head.”Ouch”. They said and They laughed.i went into my house.I switched on the TV,watched cartoons.My father came out of the room and asked me “shall we have the supper ? “

I replied “ Okay “ .We had the supper of bread and mixed fruit jam and slept.

The next morning we woke up and got ready and went to my new school.when we were taking our car out of the garage the

house which was in the left side of ours,They too took out their car from their garage.I couldn't believe my eyes it was Georgia.

She didn't see me and she was talking to her mother and she went in her car.i thought her father was Sebastian Vettel.Her father drove furiously fast.when my father took out the car we started going towards the school.we went into the school and i joined in the school. We went to pizza shop and ate a chicken pizza large and french fries.I saw that guy Roger in the shop but he didn't see me. After eating we went to a mall.there was many shops ,Nike,Apple store,samsung store,Walmart ,etc. My father went to a book shop and i too went with him. He searched books related to his job.I don't like books but i saw a science-fiction book. I read a page and i liked it. So i asked my father “ Can i buy this ?”

He replied “ But you don't like books,do you ?”

I said “ Yeah,but....I read a page it was amazing so can i buy it ? “.

He said “ If you will read it you can buy it “. I bought the book and went out from the store.It was latenight we went to our house after enjoying in the miami beach. My father was a bit tired so he slept.I started reading the story .The story was pretty amazing,I got involved in it . I didn't sleep in the night . I was reading from night to morning . I Loved that story and the female lead's name in the story was Gerogia Jones.I Completed the story in 3 days .

Then I got involved in stories and bought many books and read it all.the next day was the reopening of the school.I was ready to face the first day of my new school.I went out the house and said bye to my dad.When i went to the bus stop i saw Georgia Jones.She saw me and said “ Oh... Hi ,Um.. It's willy joe right ? How are you ? “ suprisingly.

“Yeah , I'm fine , “ i said.I wished that she should be in my class.The bus arrived and she and I went in .when the bus was at the next stop i saw Roger,Smith,Wilson,Bresnan getting into the bus and Roger suddenly saw me .Roger whispered something to wilson and he saw me and said “ Look Who's Here ! Folks “.”Oh this Kid “said bresnan and he farted.I started to laugh but noone laughed including Georgia Jones.Bresnan looked at me and said “ Someone's gonna get a punch now “.

When we reached the school ,I was on my way to the class . Everyone including Jones laughed at me because i got a purple mark in my eyes.i went into the chemistry class and sat on a random bench. The Teacher came inside and said “ Hi students,I am Mrs.John and I won't teach you today because this is your first day and now each one should stand up one by one and say you name,and you father's name and mother's name and your father's profession”.The first guy stood up and said “ Hi, My name is Kevin,my father's name is Joseph and my mother's name is Isabella Francesco , She's an italian. My father is a Pilot. The next boy was me and I stood up and when i tried to say about me “Oh my God what the hell happened to your face ? “ The teacher asked.

I thought it was the time to revenge and I said “ Mam a boy named Bresnan hit me in the bus “

The Teacher replied,”Oh that Bresnan ! He always do this to everyone”.

The Teacher asked me to come with her so I went with her.Before entering the bresnan's class she said “ wait,here “.

i replied “ Okay”.

The teacher went in and called out bresnan and he came out we both went to the principal's room and the teacher complained about bresnan's activities in the school.

Bresnan tried to escape and said “ I did nothing , Mam .”

The principal replied “ Then who the hell punched willy”.

The principal ordered Bresnan to apologize and he apologized to me.

When we came out of the room Bresnan said “ Come after the school kid , I'll Smash ya “

I replied without fear “ Let's See”

I was Dominating him now and a huge rivalry began between us.