6

"Name! Hurry up or we're gonna be late for the party!" Shouts Ai to her daughter from downstairs.

"Coming!" Name replied while walking down the stairs in hurry.

Today, Name's family was invited by her father company that he already works in for a long time. The party itself is attended by the company owner with his family and the other alliances company owner with their family too. Since, Hideo, Name's father is the loyal worker at the company he works in, so he got invited to the very special party. The party is held to strengthen the bond between all the companies. Classic business stuff.

Not long after, the family go to the party with their car. The ride was fun because of the chit chat and some bad pun that they have. It was a 45 minutes ride from their house.

When they arrived, Hideo shows the invitation card to the guard so they can get in. The building in front of them is so huge that Name and Tadashi can only looks at the beautiful building at awe.

"So, this is the ballroom that Golden Lotus Hotel have? No wonder it's so big!" Tadashi exclaimed loudly.

"Golden Lotus Hotel? Never heard that hotel name before." Name stated at her brother's.

"WHAT? Seriously?! You DON'T KNOW?!" Shout the only son at the LastName family.

"Tadashi, Shush. Lower your voice." Ai scold her son from being too loud.

"Sorry, mom. Golden Lotus Hotel is LITERALLY the largest five star hotel at the country! Known for the excellent services and the facilities that they have. How can you don't know that?! I hope I can meet with the owner daughter. Hehehehe." Tadashi explain at Name with that creepy perverted face at the end that makes Hideo, Ai and Name cringe a little bit.

"Yeah, yeah. Not interested in that kind of things. Wait, how did you know that the owner have a daughter?" Name said while getting closer to her mom.

"Well... I do a little research..about it?" Says Tadashi a little hesitate.

"Wow, you're so creepy. Seriously." Name exclaimed at the brother.

"But, the owner also have two sons. One of them is still in elementary school and the other one is the same age as me. I read it at the magazine that mom have." The older brother explained at his younger sister.

"Okay, okay! I know enough now!" Said Name a little annoyed at her brother explaining.

"Alright, alright, kids, let's get in." Hideo says to his kids that still walking behind him and his wife.

The inside of the building is decorated in white, gold and a little hint of red. The architecture was so classic and elegant. The chandeliers were made from shining crystal. The party theme itself is kind of the garden party but indoor. Overall the building and the decorations was so enchanting.

Upon entering the party, Hideo already greeted by his boss and his wife. Talking to each other. After that, Tadashi ask Name to go to the food stall where they can eat something 'fancy'. Agreeing, the siblings then go straight to the stall.

The older one is going to the savory food and the younger one is going to the sweet food. Name got herself in front of the delicious and mouth-watering various types of cake you can possibly think of. From the sweet flavors to the tart one.

Grabbing one of each sweet or cake she can fit onto her plate. At this point her plate already full but there's one cake that Name hasn't pick yet and it's the last one there. When her hand try to grab that one specific cake, another hand reached for the cake first. So, that makes Name touched the person hand.