New rooms

A/N ACTUALLY READ THIS Ok so i have more in stock,, didnt know people would actually read this? but i wrote more and more is cooking in the oven RN-

Dont mind the bad grammar and like shitty sentence structure i havnt read this over once and typed most of  it on my phone lmao 

(this is also a set up for all the kinky shit thats gonna happen so not much action in this chapter sorry boys ;( ) 

Spongebob smiled as he looked upon his beautiful squidwards unconscious body. Oh how many simply delicious ideas he had about what to do to his new slave. This wasnt something spongebob was unaccustomed to. He had had many previous slaves, Gary, Patrick, Sandy and oh so many others. But none of them could even begin to match up to his squidward. To spongebob squidward was the epitome of perfection. The feeling's he had for his previous slaves were minuscule compared to the great love the manly sponge held for his squiddykins. He threw the motionless squid over his shoulder as he licked his thick spongy, yellow lips. He'd been waiting for this day for years, and he came prepared. He carried his boy out the bathroom and after quickly flipping the restaurant's sign to 'closed', carried his new slave squid to his kitchen. What Mr.Krabs didn't know was that after work hours the kinky sponge installed a bdsm dungeon in the kitchen. All he had to do to enter was put his spatula in the small opening at the back of the closet, and voila- a secret door would open. Spongebob crouched down at the opening of the dungeon. He grabbed his squidward and dragged him in after him. At this point spongebob's enormous cock was leaking liters of precum at thoughts of what would happen between him and squiddy kun. He swiftly set the unconscious cephalopod on the cold concrete of the poorly lit dungeon... He was in a rush to get started and the throbbing in his enormous dick only encouraged him further .

The familiar smell of freshly polished leather equipment caressed spongebob's pointy nose. His eyes wandered around his beautiful little kingdom created by his hand. There was a variety of equipment ranging from whips to pipe cleaners. He knew exactly what he was going to do to his squiddy. He planned on starting their session with a bit of CBT- cock and ball torture. 'Yes', he thought, squidward had been a very naughty boy for making him wait that long to touch and feel him. Although spongebob had been very patient, that didnt mean he was thrilled about the wait for his true love. He would make sure his naughty little squid understood every bit of his displeasure, and his squiddy would enjoy it and beg for more. Spongebob was really going to enjoy this. But before he could start his work, he needed to get squidward prepped and helpless. Looking at the range of ways to tie his slave up an leave him immobile, he decided on one. His absolute favorite,. while slightly unconventional, spongebob loved the bitchsuit. The bitch suit was a lovely piece of art in spongebobs mind. It left the wearers arms folded upwards and connected to a collar, their knees bent and ankles tied to the harness which caressed his sexy melancholy-green body deliciously. He found it sexy when someone was reduced to a lowly (sea) dog. Only able flail and flop around on their elbows and knees. It was especially mouthwatering when they were blindfolded. The thought of squidward so submissive to his power left him even more flushed than before. He needed to get squiddy in a bitchsuit and now. He'd add the blindfold later and make sure squidward could look into his eyes and see his disappointment. He went with the smooth leather straps rather than the latex suit so he could punish and tease more of his beloved's beautiful body.

After squidward was left restrained and still unconscious, spongebob went over to his... 'funtime' cabinet. Where he held a massive amount of illegal drugs, pills, chemicals and aphrodisiacs. The yellow sea creature rummaged through his cabinet and brought out the adrenaline so he could wake up his precious one, a long with a few other things. He filled a fresh vaccine, and defiled his lover's body in his unconscious state. Squidward had never looked more beautiful to spongebob in any other moment. His thick forehead glistened with sweat as his face twisted into one of uncomfort due to laying on his back on the hard unforgiving concrete. Soon his uncomfort and pain would grow tremendously, the sponge thought giddily to himself. Spongebob's eyes shimmered with unshed tears of joys as he finally went to wake up his new pet. He carefully pierced one of his slaves exposed cock vein with the adrenaline. He chucked the needle to the side and watched his boy fade into the world of the living. Almost immediately after getting pricked with the vaccine, Squidward's eyes snapped open. Spongebob smirked as squidward let out a groggy, sexy, confused moan.

¨well good morning pet,' he purred in his normal squeaky high pitched voice, '' I wasnt sure when you were gonna wake up so i gave you a little hit of wakey juice! You should feel nice and awake now. *chuckle*'¨ Squidward cock tingled a bit at the sadistic chuckled. His previously flaccid cock started to grow, as did his uneasiness. He'd never seen this side of spongebob before, and he was a bit well? Scared.. this was all new to him and he'd never once in his life seen that look in a man's eyes. It radiated hunger, a burning need, a dominnance that even the proudest of men couldn't help but submit to.

It was then when Squidward noticed he was restrained. All his legs were bent at the knee, and his feet were at his back. It was the same with his arms, hand tentacles bent by his shoulders. He still wasnt positive what was happening as he was groggy from waking suddenly, and a look of worry flushed his face. Spongebob noticed squidwards apprehension this and licked his lips.

¨i see you've noticed your current predicament. hmm? You're going to be mine to play with as long as i want!'' Squidward let out a soft whimper at this. The dominant sponge continued his spiel, ''And I have a lot of punishments in mind for you my beloved, for making me wait so long.¨ as squidward opened his mouth to reply spongebob put a hairy finger inside his gaping wet mouth. Squidward chokes on his thick fuzzy finger as spongebob finger fucked his mouth while he said his next words

¨tut tut. I want to hear nothing out f that mouth of your other than moans. No speaking until you're granted permission. Ok pussy boy?¨ squidward meekly nodded his wrinkly fathead.

¨well then, it's time to get started. I'm very eager to get going on your first discipline session, and i'm sure you are as well. So stay still there, no struggling. I'm gonna grab some of my instruments¨ spongebob gave squidwards hard penis a squeeze and tug as he walked off. Squidward squaled from his touch. His tiny mini squid was throbbing with need. He didn't know what kind of things spongebob had in mind, and he didn't know how well his overly sensitive body would be able to handle it. Still his small, but erect peepee gave a twitch at the thought of completely submitting to his dom, mind, body and soul.

The questions racking his brain about the upcoming scene were answered as spongebob returned to the squid with a whip, bucket of ice, spiked chastity cage, rope, two thick plugs, and a few other items squidward didn't recognize. Another thing he notes was that spongebob was now wearing tall pointy stilettos. As spongebob set the items on the small table next to him Something took squidward aback. There was a box that appeared  to be.. Moving?