The bathroom stall

back off. This is my first draft.

(I own nothing in this book other than the plot. All rights go to their owners at Nickelodeon or whatever)

Spongebob was walking to work. The sun was rising and the flowers looked beautiful that day. But they didn't look as beautiful as him, Spongebob thought  with a blush. 

Squidward was walking right in front of him, unaware of his admirers loving gaze.
Spongebob thought about what he and his Sqiddy would do. He fantasized about shoving Squiddies clarinet inside of his tight dry inky hole. He wanted to suck his tentacles while it happened. 

The yellow porous sponge let out a small grunt at the thought. His square pants were forming a tent. And they were almost the the Krusty Krab. Shit.. he thought. what the hell am i gonna do? i cant let squidward see my boner!!! Spongebob reached into his pants and tucked his throbbing friend up to conceal it.  The next thing he knew, he was in the restaurant  next to his crush.
Spongebob went to grab his working hat. As he did he brushed past squidward and smelled his crusty yet feminine scent. His spongy yellow dick gave a twitch. 

"I-I got to go Sqidward. I'll see you later.." He didn't wait for a reply as he ran into the bathroom. He hurried into a stall. SpongeBobs peepee was painfully hard, he couldn't work like that... He needed to take care of it.. Good thing no one else was in the building. Well other than.. 

*masculine blush*** 

Spongemoan sat on the toilet in the stall, and quietly whipped out his lil weenie and squeezed. As he squeezed the currently small but erect appendage, his seed started to wring out of it. Spongebob let out a manly moan at this. 

" Oh shit im gonna s l i m e already~" He bellowed into the stalls. He usually lasted much much longer than this. But Squiddies scent had gotten to the sponge.
But what SpongeBob didn't hear was Squidward enter the bathroom. Squiddy had heard it all and was starting to sport his own erection. He couldn't believe what the yellow idiot was doing, and what he was doing to him.
He snuck further into the bathroom and crept to the stall SpongeBob was in. Why was the sudz for brains seeming so hot all of the sudden? His moans were so gruff and manly, and just unlike his normal self in so many ways. Squiddy didn't know how to feel, but he did know what he wanted for sure. He wanted SpongeBobs dick and he wanted it bad.
Squidward kicked open the stall door just as SpongeBob nutted.
Spidward blused heavily and gulped, looking down at the beautiful appendage.
"HOLY SHIT SQUIDWARD!! Oh my god what the hell!!?" SpongeBob yelled. But then he looked at his beloved Squiddies erect cock, and into his needy eyes. He knew what his boy needed.
Surprise gone, SpongeBob smirked and moved Squiddie-kun to the side as he went to the sink.
"S-spongeBob.." Sqidearfd wimpered out. His cock was throbbing with need. He needed SpongeBob to relive him. His sub intuition telling him SpongeBob wouldnt like him touching himself.
As Squiddy wimpered with need, SpongeBob turned on the tap and stuck his still erect weewee into the stream. His dick rapidly became larger as it absorbed the water. After a few seconds he was satisfied with the length and girth. Only the best for his squiddy.
Squidward dropped to his knees in front of the beautiful cock. It was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. It was at least a foot long, and it's girth could rival that of a beer can. Squiddies cock throbbed even harder now. He looked up into SpongeBobs eyes and asked for permission to service him.
"SpongeBob.. may i please pleasure your glorious cock. I know I'm not worthy of it's beauty... But please sir I need it.." he wimpered.
SpongeBobs heart started beating fster as he he said those words. He couldn't believe this was happening. His crush, his love, was kneeling in front of his engorged cock begging to pleasure him. It was a dream come true.. but he had a few things in store to make it even better. He had some things ready in case this day were to come. He reached into his back pocket  for a cloth, eyecontatct remaining with the squirming squid on the ground.
"The safe word is krusty nutt.. I'll make the gag loose in case you need to say it." He said with a g his face donning a grin. Squidward gulped and nodded to this .

SpongeBob held the cloth to his face and he promptly blacked out.

Next chapter coming soon if anyone actually reads this.