"p-please, just get a b-book and l-leave," jimin muttered in fear.

"you scared? i'm not gonna hurt you only-"

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND!"

--

jb

i was sitting in class when my phone went off. 

1 message from youngjae 🔆

i smiled. we were only working on a sheet in class, so i opened the message. 

youngjae 🔆; jaebummieeeee im hungry do you want to get lunch???

jaebummie 💕💗; im in class, love

youngjae 🔆; i forgot! sorry babyyyyy

i smiled at youngjae calling me baby. i turned my phone off and continued to work on my worksheet. i finished it, and handed it in, then left.

jaebummie 💕💗; im coming to your dorm, so get ready babe

youngjae 🔆; yayyyy okeeee see you soon jaebummie

i got in my car and drove to his dorm.

once i got there, youngjae came out in a hoodie and some jeans with vans. "sorry for messaging you in class," he said quietly. i chuckled.

"it's okay, jae, you forgot i had a noon class that you desire so much," i replied.

"h-hey!" youngjae exclaimed. his phone went off. "ah, my mom is messaging me," he said, looking at the message. "she wants to know if i've gone clothes shopping recently," he chuckled, "does your mom ever do that to you?" he asked. i shook my head.

"my mom, she passed away a few years ago," i replied.

"oh, i'm sorry," youngjae said.

"no worries, you didn't know," i said.

"so does your dad ever message you like that?" he asked. i shook my head again.

"things between me and him are complicated," i answered.

"him and i," he said, "and why's that?". 

"ah, i'll explain some other time, anyways, where do you want to go?" i asked.

"hmm, i don't know, i want bubble tea," youngjae said.

"okay, then we'll get bubble tea," i said. youngjae smiled.

"yes!" he cheered. he's so cute, i'm so lucky. when we walked in, i noticed jungkook and jimin there, i ignored them, and continued with youngjae.

"i'll have he usual," youngjae said, speaking to the woman in the front. she smiled at him. i looked back at him confused.

"how often do you come here??" i asked.

"only once every other day," he said.  i laughed.

"and what do you want?" the woman asked me.

"strawberry, with strawberry popping boba please," i said. she nodded and went to make it. youngjae scoffed. "what?" i asked.

"peach is superior," youngjae said.

"uhm, no, strawberry." i said.

"suck my ass." youngjae replied.

"gladly," i said. youngjae blushed and hit my soldier. i laughed, and the woman cleared her throat loudly, signalling our drinks were done. i got mine, and paid for the both of us. 

"y-you didn't have to pay for me," youngjae said quietly.

"i wanted to," i replied. "here take a selfie with me!" i exclaimed.

|

(ik they're not outside but i wanted to use this so fuk u)

memebum94

memebum94: :) @/otterjae_

graceluv_: we love boyfriends in this house

markx_wangpuppie: i knew you were fucking

jakx_markipoo: @/markx_wangpuppie jackson!

a/n:

so like i have 1k reads now and im kajflakfiliafhe and spenser if you're reading this yes i did just make a 2jae date out of our day yesterday fight me. anyways i love the support ;wfj;aj

q: favorite got7 song?

a: back to me