Lucky gaped her mouth open. Her sister was really trying to go there with her. Lucky knew damn well she wasn't pregnant. She took her birth control pills faithfully around one o'clock in the evening-everyday.

"Not right now." Lucky shook her head no. "I need to get financially stabled first and find myself a husband-I probably won't have kids until I'm like thirty-six."

"Hmm..." Kendra hummed while holding her niece, Cali. "That's a long ass time."

"Well I want to enjoy my young life first and I'm tryna prevent from having teen kids when I get in my thirties. I want my kids to be little."

Both Briana and Kendra looked over at Lucky as if she throwing shade at them. Briana's daughter will be a teenager when she hit her thirties and so will Kendra's.

"I see that you're pregnant again." Lucky opined.

"Yes...seven months to be exact and I'm married too." Kendra held her hand out. She managed to show Lucky her brand new rock that Tycen had bought her. She had showed the ring off to Briana as if she really cared about marriage and shit.

"You're married and pregnant..." Lucky trailed off while looking over at Briana who had low-key rolled her eyes. She was busy texting on her phone. "Congrats."

"That I am...my family is getting bigger and bigger."

"You have what-like five kids now?"

"Well, it'll be five in two more months."

"Oh I get it." Lucky trailed off. "You came over here to brag."

"I didn't come over here to brag. I just wanted to check up on y'all. I'm the oldest and I feel like I neglected my sisters."

"No shit." Lucky retorted sarcastically.

Kendra rolled her eyes at her sister. "See, that's why nobody likes you. You're always saying slick shit to people."

"I don't care about people not liking me. And you can't talk, you just said some slick shit to me-about my weight."

"I didn't mean it like that, I just thought you were expecting ." Kendra reasoned with her. "Your stomach has never been that pudgy."

"Oh really?" Lucky replied back sarcastically.

"See, that's what I'm talking about. You're always saying slick sarcastic stuff. One day, you're gonna run up on the wrong person Luck..."

Lucky looked at her sister while furrowing her eyebrows. "And what they gone do to me because a bitch stays ready."

Kendra stayed quiet.

"I can't help it that I'm like this. I learned from you." Lucky continued.

"You did not."

"Please don't start all of that..." Briana pleaded with her sisters. "Y'all need to start getting along."

"I'm trying but Lucky keeps getting smart." Kendra reasoned.

"Because I feel like you're being fake."

"How am I being fake?" Kendra stressed out.

"You acting like you came over here to check on us but you really came over to show off your wedding ring."

"I didn't, I came to see about you two. Really, I did." Kendra objected with a serious face. "And you should be happy that I got married. I'm not tryna rub it in y'all face. I just want y'all to be happy for me. I didn't even expect to get married because I'm so used to bad things happening to me."

Tears started leaking from Kendra's eyes and that's when Lucky stared at her while wrinkling her nose. Briana walked over and tried to comfort her sister.