My hero (Chanyeol x reader) pt.3

3 years later

(Y/n)'s point of view
   It has been three years since I had met my hero chanyeol and I'm more than gladly to say that me and Chanyeol have been together for three years. Of course just like any relationship we have our ups and downs.

But he's always by my side and I can't help but feel so safe when he's around. No matter where I go i know that he'll always there by my side.

Thank God that I don't have to worry about seeing Alex and his "gang" after the attack chanyeol had texted me saying "You don't have to be afraid anymore (y/n) , you don't have to worry about them hurting you again." For the first time I actually feel safe and I sigh a breathe of relief.

**Flashback**

The next morning I woke up and headed to the living room and turned on the TV while getting my tea ready. "Thanks to a brave young men three men are behind bars today. The boy informed us that these men attacked a poor beautiful young lady more than one time and continued to assault this poor girl. " said the Male news anchor.

Then the women new anchor said , " Awh that's so sweet that young boy is a keeper I really hope for who that young lady is watching right now and if she is , I want to say keep him girl that's a real gentlemen." She said giving a little at the end.

(Y/N) knew exactly who she was talking about. When she was watching that she felt blood rush to her cheeks and thought , " Did he really call me beautiful." (Y/N) thought to herself. Then it was like on cue she had heard a knock on her door. Once she opened the door there stood her hero Chanyeol holding flowers looking at the floor with a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Here (y/n) these are for you , did you see the news today?" Chanyeol asked in shy voice while he was building up the courage to look in her beautiful (e/c). "Yes I did actually , umm would you like to come in?" (Y/n) asked sweetly while blush was slowing creeping up her cheeks. "Sure." Chanyeol said while smiling brightly. "Umm" they had both said at the same time. "Uh , haha you can go first Chanyeol ." (Y/n) said with a playful smile.

"Okay , um .. I was wondering if you would like to make me one happy guy by going out a date with me tonight?" Chanyeol asked (Y/n) looking at her , slightly blushing. "Of course I would love too , you safe me and you make me feel safe , you're like my real life hero." (Y/n) said looking at Chanyeol , giving him her perfect smile. "Thank you (Y/n) I promise I won't disappoint you , thank you !!" Chanyeol said excitedly. He walked over to (Y/n) and gave her a huge hug and gave her a small kiss on her cheek. "Well I'll see you later my princess!!" Chanyeol said happily , walking out the door.