Rap monster imagine

You and your boyfriend Kim namjoon have been dating for a couple of months.You were think of telling him was today is when he's finally going meet your parents.

Text messages:

Y/n : Hey Bae what are you doing ? ☺

Namjoonie 💜 : nothing just trying find something to watch on TV 😞 , why what's up 😊

Y/n : lol cool 😅 , well I was wondering if you want to meet my parents today ☺

Namjoonie 💜 : of course babe 😁 I would love to meet your parents !!♡ what time do I go pick you up ?

Y/n : yay 😄 , at 6 and also don't forget to look nice

Namjoonie 💜 : haha alright I will 😉

You decide to call your parents to see if they were busy." Hi mom , how are you doing ." "Hi honey , nothing really I was just finshed cleaning , and your father is watching sports like always ." "Haha , I wondering going over cause there's someone I would like for yall to meet ." " Of course come over, I will make dinner ." "Okay bye mom see you guys later love you." "Haha love you too hun."

You took a quick bath . You curled your hair and got dressed into your (f/c) fancy shirt and some back skinny jeans with some cute heels . Then you hear the doorbell ring , once you opened the door you see your handsome boyfriend smiling showing off his little dimple . He was wearing a black beanie covering his hair,and black sweater with some black jeans.

"You ready to go babe." "Yeah let me go get my purse." After you got your purse he grabbed your hand and open the car door for you . On the way over there you could hear you heart pound faster, then right on cue he ask "if you're okay" . You said "yeah I'm just nervous ." " Don't worry babe everything will be okay." You nodded "I hope so" you whispered to youself.