*B O N U S C H A P T E R*

Start from the beginning

"Hello"

I internally sigh hearing that voice again. Oh how I missed her.

"Annie."

I hear a gasp on the other line and whispering going on in the background.

"What do you want Andrew?"

I try to find words "I-I want to talk with you, just for a little while."

A sigh leaves through the phone "Fine."

I feel a smile form on my lips, something I haven't felt in awhile.

"How are you? and Emmy my princess?"

"We are doing just fine Andrew. As fine as she can be not knowing her real father. Why, why call after eight years?"

I run my hands through my hair and face "I'm sorry" I plead "I just-Annie-I want to talk now, I heard about your fashion line I'm proud of you."

"Thanks." She says almost bitterly which makes a pain drop down my stomach.

"And Emmy how are her grades and everything." I lightly smile thinking about princess in my arms.

"Her grades are fantastic. She wants to be a chef when she's older so she's going to culinary school after high school."

I grin from ear to ear standing up "That-that's amazing."

"Yeah she's really good at it."

"That's great. Annie."

"Yes."

"I want to meet up with you and Emmy. I want to see you guys."

"No Andrew not yet."

A frown spreads across my face "Annie please."

"No Andrew-" She pauses and I once again hear whispers on the other line "I have to go, goodbye Andrew."

Before I can even say anything else the line goes dead. I clutch the phone and throw it against the wall and yell.

All I remember is drinking a whole bottle of wine and everything going black.

_

Nick

My life is going great. Even if me and my Annie aren't officially together it's fine with me as long as I'm apart of her life.

"Nick." I look up at my secretary as he looks through his notes "Annie is here."

I put down my pen and close the files on my desk "Send her up please."

"Of course."

I sigh and look at the picture frame on my desk of me, Annie, Luke and Emmy. I love Emmy my princess, even if that's what that bastard called her, she is my daughter now.

I wish Emmy was mine by blood if I am being honest, she's so sweet and has the same habits as me. She never questions where her biological father is and we never question her on why she doesn't ask.

I will never forget the day Emmy called me dad instead of Nick. I smile recalling the memory and see the door open with Annie poking her head in.

"Hey."

I stand up from my chair "Hey beautiful."

She rolls her eyes as she closes the door behind her "Stop."

I chuckle and bring her into an embrace "Sorry."

"So how is closing the deal working out?" She asks pulling away.

"Going great, they might expand the company to Canada if it goes really well."

A grins spreads her features as she pulls me in for a tight hug "That's amazing!"

"I know, and I couldn't have done it without you."

"Nick-"

"I'm serious, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have pushed myself and continued on with my company."

I hear a sniffle come from her and pull away to cup her cheek "And I love you for that."

A tear escapes her eye as I lean in and kiss her.

_
1 Year Later

This is how it is now. Me and Annie are engaged and I am more than happy. We decided on no more kids but if it happens, it happens.

Daniel and Emmy are going strong even if how much I don't approve of them, and Luke is doing great, a year away from graduating from Yale.

And for Andrew. No one has heard from him since.

Amy had a beautiful baby girl with her husband Bentley and now live closer to us, to be exact ten minutes away.

I couldn't have asked for more. My life is finally on track after everything. If you would have told me through my depressing state all of this would have happened I would have laughed in your face, but now, I can't believe this is my reality.

***
A/N

I'm not crying you are. *sniffs* This is the first story I have ever written and too finally officially finish it is wow. Thank you to each and every one of you who have stuck by reading this book <3

CHECK OUT MY PROFILE FOR MORE BOOKS BY ME ! ¡

Till next time, Kimmy ❤️