A f t e r 1 0

*Not edited* !!

Nick

She cheated on me.

She actually cheated on me, the love of my life.

I shake my head and put my elbow on the window while leaning on my hand. I know I cheated first but I just-no excuse for my reason but my Annie. She cheated on me with my ex best friend Andrew.

I press the gas pedal as the light turns green and focus back onto my Annie again. I'm not going to get drunk and fuck a girl like every "man" does if their other lover cheats on them, I did it once not again.

I need to get away, I need to take a break from this drama. I need some me time.

She better divorce that bastard, he cheated on her with my ex for god sakes! Un fucking believable.

When I saw how hurt she was I wanted to beat him to a pulp, he should be glad Annie was there or he would be in the hospital fighting for his life right about now.

I want to check on my Annie. I can't live without her no matter how I try but I need some time away to actually know what I want. I can't keep living like this.

God I'm gonna miss her and my Luke so much, even Emmy she is too adorable for words.

You need to do this Nick, for her and yourself.

With that I order tickets for the next flight out, I don't care where I just need to go.

Annie

I wipe my eyes with my sleeve and get Emmy. My poor baby fell asleep.

"Annie let's talk about this baby." Andrew says while walking by my side as I get my things together.

"Andrew there is nothing left to talk about." I whisper trying not to wake my baby.

"Annie-" Andrew gets cut off as Luke enters the room with Emmy's bag.

"Here mom, you almost forgot this."

I smile at him while taking the pink and white bag.

"Please baby I can't loose you or Emmy." Andrew pleads while trying to catch my eyes as I walk out of the small room trying to find Amy.

"Thank you Amy" I bring her into an embrace as she rubs my back in a soothing way as I hear a sniff come out of her "I love you so much." I whisper.

"I love you too, and anytime Ann, you know I would do anything for you or the kids." I smile lightly and pull away.

"Till next time." She nods while wiping her eyes as her spouse comes to her side glaring at Andrew who is right behind me.

She gives Emmy a peck on the head and does the same for Luke.

"Bye Annie, Luke." I nod at Bently and touch Luke's back slightly guiding him towards the door.

When I get to my car and put Emily inside and make sure Luke is inside as well I feel a tug on my sleeve "Annie baby, please you can't leave me you know how much I love you!" A tear slips out of his eyes as he keeps going "I have loved you since high school before Nick!"

I shake my head forcing my tears not to come out "It's done Andrew, what we had is gone as well as out trust." He winces, I know I hit a soft spot he is big on trust.

"Annie-" I put my hand out silencing him.

"Please Andrew, accept my decision." I put off my wedding band and put it in his palm "You were something special to me Andrew." I say as a tear goes down my cheek put quickly wipe it off "Don't worry Andrew I will let you see Emmy."

I hear a sob come out of him and he squeezes my wedding band in his palm "I'm so sorry Annie-I just want you to know I will always love you and you will always be on my mind."

"Goodbye Andrew."

He sniffs "Goodbye my Annie."

I walk around the car and get behind the wheel as I turn the car on I see him lean on his car with tears flowing down his face.

This is the right decision Annie.

***

A/N

Well I didn't really enjoy writing this chapter it made me sad ): I'm on the HOT PAGE YALL WHATT. I APPRECIATE YOU!

Now I gotta go write a A.P. about Romeo and Juliet, save mee.

G O A L 1 3 0 V O T E S F O R N E X T C H A P T E R