*B O N U S C H A P T E R*

Luke

"Dude!" I snap my head back to my friend Derek trying to get my attention.

"What do you want?" I look back at the girl twisting her blonde locks through her fingers, intrigued.

"Stop staring for one second!" I look back at my annoyed friend and tilt my head.

"It's about Emmy." I twist my face in confusion, why would this be about Emmy? I know that some of my friends call her "cute" but I made sure it was in a baby way or else I would beat them to a pulp.

"Remember how back home when my little brother Daniel kept wanting her attention and choosing her to be partners in games with each other?" I nod furrowing my eyebrows.

Where is this going? This better not be what I am thinking.

"He kind of maybe." He rubs the back of his neck "Asked her out and she maybe had said yes."

My jaw clenches as I curl my fist "He what!"

We got a few stares but I glared right back at them "He is three years older than her Derek! What the hell!"

He breaths deeply with wide eyes looking down at the grass "Dude I mean-come on your sister does have some good genes with your moms brown dark eyes and her blonde hair from her father, the boys will be all over her!"

With an open jaw I grab his collar "Shut your mouth do not! talk about my baby sister like that!"

He whimpers pulling back "I'm sorry."

I roll my eyes no longer in the mood to take a girl home back to my dorm and grumble leaning back on the tree.

"I can't believe this." I run a hand over my face.

"Why do I have a feeling your anger isn't just focused on Emmy and Daniel?" He squints his emerald eyes at me while running a hand through his ginger hair.

I breath through my nose staring at my jeans "Emmys dad called."

He stays silent, he knows this is a touchy topic for me. Ever since he canceled her out from his life I grew a hatred for him.

"What did he want." He asks just above a whisper.

"When I went back to visit my mom she got the call and he was saying how he missed her and Emmy and regrets everything he has done."

He scoffs looking away. He is just as upset as me, he sees Emmy as a little sister "He decided to call after eight years?"

A bitter smile crosses my face "Yeah, I bet all that asšhole wants is my mother's money after her fashion business took off."

He nods playing with the dead grass between his fingers "It's best just to ignore it, don't let that man take a toll on your life." He lets put a sigh "At least you still have your real dad."

"Yeah I guess." My mom and dad are still good friends till this day and are trying, they still don't have an official label but their trying.

"Now lets go to the bar!"

I laugh standing up and walking to my car.

_

Andrew

It hurts. My heart can't take this anymore.

Ever since my Annie left me with my princess I couldn't do anything anymore. So my way out was to get drunk and fück girls I would forget about the next day.

I regret it all. I don't know how Nick took this all.

I clutch my phone tightly by my head praying she answers.