A blossoming relationship?

Start from the beginning

"Ok," I agree with her.

"Good," is the last thing she says until we drive off. It was a neutral night. when it was time to sleep, I just stayed up still thinking about the dream. I eventually drifted off to sleep due to major exhaustion. In the morning, I decided it was best for me to go back home. If the girl was still there, I would not be surprised. Besides, I deserve all of this. It was 2:00 pm when I arrived there. I looked in to see no one home. He's probably with that girl who is apparently better in bed. I walk in the door to be pulled to the side. My attacker covers my mouth. Before taking any action, I check who it is. It is Jimin.

ATTENTION!! DIRTY PART APROACHING!!!!

He starts to rip off my clothes. I move my hand to stop him but, I remember what he can do to me so I stop. I let him do his work. He picks me up and brings me to the bedroom. He unbuttons his shirt and throws his pants somewhere in the room. He forcefully enters me causing me to whimper out. This isn't my first rodeo with him but, it has been a long time since he has done this to me. He looks up in confusion. Even while looking up, he doesn't stop thrusting into me. In fact, he thrusts faster. This causes me to yell out.

"Screaming for your oppa?" he asks in a sexual voice.

"Y-yes," I say in a scared voice, afraid of saying the wrong thing. It kind of turns me on the way he just took me when he wanted to. My high was getting really close. I could tell his was too, his thrusts where getting sloppier. After a couple of more thrusts, his essence was dripping out of his member into me. He rolled onto the mattress right next to me.

"I've missed you so much," is what he told me.

"Yeah right," I replied to him. I put my clothes on and walked out of the room. I called Blossom once again.

"Can I come over again? Someone wants to be an asshole," I tell her.

"Yeah, that's fine," She answers.

"Ok, thanks. Sorry for the hassle and problems that I'm bringing," I apologize.

"Oh, it's fine," she says. We say goodbye and hang up. As I'm waiting for her outside the house, Jimin decides that he wants to talk.

"Who are you waiting for, Camron?" REALLY?!?!? HE WANTS TO BRING HIM UP?!?!

"Yes, I am," I say confidently.

"Slut," he says under his breath.

"I'm not deaf," I yell at his back. He looks back and tries to slap me but Blossom is just in time so I get in the car before anything can happen to me.

"Bitch," he murmurs under his breath, just loud enough for me to hear.

"Mhm, it's all my fault that this is happening to our relationship," I mumble to myself.

"No it isn't (y/n)," Blossom tries to convince me.

"Yes I know, this is partly his fault too," I say.

"Ok, I just wanted to make sure you knew that," she says. I show an ok sign with my hands. It was a car ride of silence until we got to Blossom's house. Once we got there, I walked inside and sat down on the couch. Blossom sat down next to me.

"So, what did he do this time?" she asked

"He had sex with me and brought him up," I said. As soon as she said that, there was practically steam coming out of her head.

"WHY DOES HE HAVE TO DO STUPID SHIT LIKE THAT?!?!?!?!" she screamed.

"Calm down, my god," I tell her.

"Sorry, it's just... he has to be so stupid sometimes," Blossom says.

"Trust me, I know," I chuckle as I say that. I asked her if she wanted to get ice-cream.

"Ye boi!!!" she yelled.(irl I'm as excited as her even tho I'm not getting ice-cream lol)

"Let's go!" I say.

"Ok," every time ice-cream is involved, she acts like a little kid. I follow her out to the car. We get out of the car when we get there. I get chocolate while she gets strawberry.

"Yum!" Blossom says.

"I know right?" I say.

"I think Jimin hates me," I think aloud

"It's a thought," she replies to my comment.

"Yes it is, Blossom," I tell her.

"Just remember, it's not all your fault. Actually, it is not your fault at all," she says. At the perfect time, my phone rings.

"It's Jimin, be right back," I say as I leave her on the bench. Once I answer, I am greeted with a loud shout.

"Where the fuck are you?!?!" He yells into the phone. Judging by his voice level, his phone will probably break if yelled for any longer.

"Let me guess, you're at Camron's house?" He says. I can tell by his voice that he was smirking. "HEY MAH DOODE!!"

"Ugh, I can't believe that you would mention his name!" I shout. "NO I'M NOT WITH HIS DIRTY ASS!"

"Sure, slut," he tells me.

"Why thank you, piece of shit," I say suddenly, shocked at my own confidence.

"Bitch, that wasn't a complement," he responds to my attitude.

"Well, cunt, I took it as one," I say, smirking to myself.

"Bye," he says flatly as he hangs up. I roll my eyes and turn around. I start walking in the direction of Blossom until I bump into someone. I look up to see Blossom listening to my conversation with Jimin. She just stared wide-eyed and openmouthed at me.

"Bitch, where did you get all of those comebacks?" she asked.

"I don't know, they all just came to me," I respond to her question. "I should probably get home to Jimin,"

"Aww man!" she says.

"Just kidding! I would never want to go home to that asshole," I chuckle. "But really, I should go,"

"Ok, bye," she says as she waves goodbye. I walk towards the house me and Jimin share when suddenly (PINEAPPLES!! sorry) someone pulls me into a dark alley. It was really fast but, I was able to get a glimpse of their face. CAMRON!?!?!? I manage to kick him where the sun don't shine.

"OOF!" he yells, his hands retract in pain. I take the chance to run away. "It's not going to be that easy to get away, honey," I was sure someone would have heard him by now. I look across the street to see a smirking Jimin.

"I thought you said you weren't with him," he says.