Ocean of blue and purple

Start writing your story

Your POV

The dream I had 3 nights ago, I can't stop thinking about it. It's just confusing. Usually dreams are somehow linked to real life, right? My friends say that I theorize things a lot so I should be able to figure this out, right? Let's see the facts of our relationship so far. He hits me no matter what, I have a hunch that he still remembers the past, and he doesn't love me back. Not the best relationship but, it's fine. Maybe I can link them together. The hitting links to me being smashed. His words belittle me, that can be the shrinking. His hand pulling me in, let's see....that can be a sign that I am being brainwashed into thinking that this relationship is ok. THAT'S IT! I am trying to convince myself that this relationship isn't healthy. It really isn't. None of the things that he is doing are ok. It is really bad that I am just realizing this right now. I also said that I was an island in the middle of the sea and the sea was Jimin. His hand was made of water proving that he was literally the sea. It's literally 2 in the morning and I still am thinking about this. Jimin hasn't come home and that has gotten me worried.

*Front door clicks open*

"Ha, babe, you were amazing," I heard a girl say.

"I know, so were you," Jimin said. My heart shattered at the thought of Jimin cheating on me. I deserve this because of the past. This is revenge. I deserve this. Even though I didn't know it, I started crying. I softly touched my face and gasped at my wet cheeks. They were coming up the stairs. I was definitely not staying here tonight. I called my best friend, Blossom, and asked her if I could stay over there tonight.

"Why are you up this early?" she asked in a sleepy voice.

"I will explain later, can I sat over there tonight?" I asked her, my voice cracking.

"Sure, what's wrong?" She asked.

"I said I would explain when I get there. Please no more questions," I told her. I got out of bed and walked out.

"Babe, who is that?" The random girl asked.

"Oh, her? She's no one," Jimin explained. The thought of being called no one by my husband made me cry even harder. I ran out of the house and walked to Blossoms house. I didn't look both ways when I was crossing the street, and I didn't care. If i got hurt, it would be partly Jimin's fault. Coincidentally, it was raining to match my feelings. 

*SCREEEECH* I look up one last time to see my fate. The only thing that i feel right now is pain. Internally and externally. I deserve this....

3rd person view

(y/n) is left laying in a pool of her own blood the person who hit her just called the ambulance. The only person who got hurt in the crash was (y/n). Did she really deserve it though? The person who hit her was the random girl's boyfriend. Really, the only one who gets hurt in the situations is (y/n). The last thing that (y/n) sees is the girl's boyfriend yelling for help.

At the hospital....

Your POV

All I know is my head hurts. All I know is that my heart hurts. All I know is that I am rejected. Anywhere I go, I am not allowed. This incident just proves my point. I try to move my arm but a sharp pain makes me yell.

"Ouch!" I yell. A nurse comes running in.

"Is everything alright miss?" she asks.

"Yes, sorry for yelling. I tried moving my arm but it hurt," I tell the nurse.

"Ok. By the way, a young man by the name of Jimin gave you a bouquet of purple tulips," the nurse told me. "He said he was your husband, is this true?" she asked

"Yes it is," I replied

"We also have found scars that seem to be of razors. Are you ok?" she asks.

"Yes, I am fine," I reassure her, even though I know I am lying to her.

"Ok," she says. It is really hard to believe that Jimin actually gave me a bouquet of flowers.