Chapter 3: Seems Like Were Having Trouble

Juvia's POV

Then.. A late Student came out the door she has Blonde hair and she looks beautiful and she was wearing super short skirts and her socks werent even up to her knee it was shorter. Every one was stunned by her Looks she was Perfect!!!!!

"Im Sorry im late...." She said

" Well You can intruduce yourself." Sr. Gildarts said

"Hi Im Lucy Heartfillia daughter of Luke Heartfillia. im a Novelist well atleast thats what I want to be and my favorite subject is English! and im a Cheerleader!"

"Wow..," One Of the guys in the class said

"Shes Pretty!!" One said then they all started whispering.

"Now She is Very Cute!" Gray said "What do you think Juvia?"

" Well yeah......" Juvia frowned 'Juvia wishes she was that pretty....' she thought sadly.

"You may sit with Natsu Dragneel" Sr. Gildarts said

"Who is he?" Lucy said

"The guy with the pink hair."

"Okay" Then she went up next to him and sat on the vacant chair.

After Class...

then the bell rang.

everyone ran out and was setting off to the canteen.

"Hey Juvia Lets Go to the Canteen ill Escort you again." he heled his hand up to Juvia and winked Cutely.

"Ehh..... S.,... S....Stop Joking Gray sama"

"He he Fine lets go ill intoduce my friends "

We were walking to the canteen when I see some girls at the hall way whispering. The whispering went to the Canteen every one was when ne and Gray sama came. Weweee finally at the table.

"Gray sama why are they whispering."

"Well those Girls have crushes on me. They must have gotten jealous when they saw you with me. I mean the best for my Best Friend right?" He winked at me again. And Juvia blushed again

"Hi Gray" a scarlet haired gurl said .Then a Group of people came to sit at the table. One has Scarlet Red hair and the Other has Pink hair it must be Natsu and The other one was new student Lucy.

"Im Erza Scarlet !!"

"  H.., h.., hi....."

"Im Natsu !"

"And im Lucy!!"

" H..hi you all"

"Hi Im Gray..... L...Lucy" It was clear that Gray was nervous " And how did you all meet?"

" Oh Lucy was my seat mate and Natsu's we were Having Chat paper in Class and then were Friends!"  Erza said

" Gotta problem with that Ice Freak!" Natsu said

" Tch Flame Brain! !!"

"Hey you Guys Stop!"  Lucy said and they paused its like theyre Paralized by her beauty maybe they were.