Chapter 2

*Justin’s Point Of View*

            I guess I slept in for 3 hours, but that was some good nap if I do say so. It’s just 7pm here so I have a lot of things to do, so I called my boys, Ryan Good and Alfredo. Both of them are in LA somewhere, I don’t know exactly where they’re staying and I asked them to stay with me but they refuse to. Both of them are pretty chill and whenever I needed someone to cheer me up, Ry Good is always there to make me laugh. Ry Good said that he was busy, since he is with his family right now, and Alfredo won’t answer his phone. Ugh what am I going to do here!

I got out of my bed and opened my laptop, since I have nothing to do why not do a twitcam. Hmmm, prankster on the loose!! I tweeted the twitcam link and instantly thousands of people came in to see me and just talk. My fans are like ninjas, they’re probably faster than a ninja if that is possible. “Hey guys, what up?” I said and the chat filled with ‘I’m fine, how about you’ or ‘Omg Justin!!’ it was crazy, but fun at the same time. I don’t get to do  this often because, of how busy I am with the new album but since I have a three month break I should do this more often. “So I’m so bored guys, no one is here but me in this house…” as soon as I said that they all said ‘Want me to come over baby?’ ‘Awwwww’ haha they’re so cute. I can’t help but smile and they probably saw that.

I ended the twitcam because, Kenny have told me we’re going somewhere. My mom left, she told me she was going to meet an old friend of hers. I don’t know where she went exactly though, oh well. Kenny dragged me out of the house and drove all the way to the airport; I didn’t know we were supposed to pick someone up today. “Kenny, why are we here? Who are we picking up?” I was so confuse, so I just sat down and played on my phone.

*Madison’s Point Of View*

            I stood there like I got hit by a lightning and I couldn’t move at all. I finally got myself back together and said “h-h-hi” I couldn’t believe who it was at all. I looked back at my friends and they were just having fun not knowing who it was right beside my mom! “OMG, Madison you have grown up so big. The last time I saw you was when you were just 3 years old” Pattie mallette says. “MOM, YOU KNOW PATTIE MALLETTE?? THE TEEN SENSATION JUSTIN BIEBER’S MOM AND YOU DID NOT TELL ME ABOUT THIS??” I was shocked that my mom kept this from me, but this cannot be real. Pattie mallette is in MY HOUSE? “Is this a prank? Am I on a show called Punk’d??” I said while looking around if there were any cameras.

“Hahahaha, no this is not a joke or a prank at all. Me and Pattie were friends before you and Justin were born. I didn’t tell you this because, you probably think I was joking with you. Ha” My mom says. “Don’t worry Madison there are no cameras at all or anything, this is all real.” Pattie said while smiling. I still could not believe all of this is happening, my emotions was just everywhere. I tried to keep calm and not fangirl over because, well she would think I'm such a weird child if I do. Hahaha but OOOMMGG! “Well, that’s good then –phew- but I didn’t know you were in LA Pattie?” I’m still confuse. “Oh, well me and Justin are staying here in LA for a few days or weeks, and then maybe we’ll go back to Canada before the tour starts” wait what? Justin is here also? Ok, officially freaking out!

“They actually live just few blocks away from us, isn’t that amazing?” my mom said while looking at me smiling. “That’s awesome!” I said. “Madison!!!!” My friends are screaming my name like someone died haha. “I’m really sorry, but my friends are at the back. It was great meeting you!” I turned around and jumped into the pool, this time it wasn’t cold at all. Wow I still cannot believe she was in my house and knows me! I don’t know if my friends over heard what we were talking about and who I was talking to, but I told them anyway. They couldn’t believe it too, all they did the whole time was looking at me and back to the living room. Both of them had their mouth open. “Uhm, are you guys ok?” they snapped back to reality and just freaked out.

*Justin’s Point of View*

            I am still wondering who the person I’m picking up, my mom didn’t tell me anything about someone coming here. I kept asking Kenny but he won’t tell me at all, he kept saying ‘you’ll see.’ Ugh! I was so into the game I was playing I didn’t even know what was going on around me. Then all of the sudden, someone called my name “Justin!!” I looked up and I see Jazzy and Jaxon running with their small bags. “OMG! I didn’t know you guys were coming” I said hugging both of them “Surprise!” My dad says while spreading his arms for a hug, I hugged him “I cannot believe this, this is the most amazing surprise ever” I said all giggly and excited. We went back to the car and got home. “Yay, we’re staying with Justin!” Jazzy said while jumping up and down. Jaxon and Jazzy was so happy that they went straight to watch Disney on the big screen TV.

This day could not get any better…