Jumu'ah Prayer

Muslim (233) narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with  him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon  him) said: "The five daily prayers, and from one Jumu'ah to the next,  are an expiation for whatever sins come in between, so long as one does  not commit any major sin."

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah  that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:  "Whoever does ghusl then comes to Jumu'ah, and prays as much as Allaah  decrees for him, then listens attentively until the khutbah is over,  then prays with him (the imam), will be forgiven for (his sins) between  that and the next Jumu'ah and three more days." Narrated by Muslim, 857

  Coming early to Jumu'ah brings a great reward.

  Al-Bukhaari (814) and Muslim (850) narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may  Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and  blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Whoever does ghusl on Friday  like ghusl for janaabah, then goes to the prayer (in the first hour,  i.e., early), it is as if he sacrificed a camel. Whoever goes in the  second hour, it is as if he sacrificed a cow; whoever goes in the third  hour, it is as if he sacrificed a horned ram; whoever goes in the fourth  hour, it is as if he sacrificed a hen; and whoever goes in the fifth  hour it is as if he offered an egg. When the imam comes out, the angels  come to listen to the khutbah."