Music is Life

Music is a piece of art that goes in the ears straight to the heart.

GOOD MORNING MA'AM & MY DEAR FRIENDS. TODAY I'll TELL A SPEECH ON THE TOPIC "MUSIC IS LIFE".

Music plays a great role in everyone's life. Music soothes people. It relieves people of all tension and worries. Music gives us peaceful mind, mental health, mental satisfaction and increases concentration power. Music is the god-gifted tool to the whole human fraternity. Any gathering or party involves music in it. Whether it is a wedding reception, birthday party, school reunion or a simple breakfast gathering.

Music is an universal language which can be shared with everyone in the world. Music is like yoga. It keeps us happy and maintains our hormonal balance. It also prevents from being us from being obese. Many people have contributed a lot to the world of music. R.D. Burman, Kishore Kumar, Asha Bhosle , Lata Mangeshkar etc. are prominent figures all over the world. I myself am a great fan of music. My family is full of musical people. I play the drums. Me and my mother sing. My father plays guitar. And my grandmom sings and plays the guitar and harmonium.

Music is a subject which is very close to my heart. I love it like anything. So, I give you a small advice. Whenever you are in stress listen to songs. It really will help you. So, become a permanent member in the huge club of music . 

                                                                                     Thankyou