Chapter 29

Mahliyah

Mahliyah

I had fell asleep after I ate...I guess we was in D.C when this nigga shook me roughly." I'm not your damn rag doll!! something that I've been telling you when we was in a relationship." I mugged him.

"Shut up and act right." He told me.

"Well damn stop shaking me a tap will do the trick my nigga." I side eyed him.

He went to go get the luggage I seen my handcuffs wasn't on. I thought of an idea i looked down at my shoes yes I had on sneakers I looked and seen Rich getting the bags now I could risk everything and run for it or I can go to a bathroom and use someone's phone and call august.

I debated in my head run or call August..... Run. I got up and took off I exited the plane and down into the airport I was running so fast I caught a police officer.

"Sir I need you your help please I've been kidnaped my name is Mahliyah Dawson this man he'll be running his name is Richie Madox he put handcuffs on me see." I showed him my bruised wrist.

He looked at me like I was crazy then grabbed me taking me outside into a police. " Yea uh Chad... I found another one.. yea she says she's been kidnapped." He spoke.

"WAIT THERE HE GOES THERE HE IS!" I said pointing.

He got off the phone and looked." Hey you come here." He said chasing after him.

Rich started running yes yes yes!! I needed to call August I seen Rich get tackled by two black officers they cuffed him.

The man got in his police car and took Rich into a different one they pulled off I was excited." Do you have a phone I could use." I asked.

He told me the ones at the station and I nodded my head sitting back.

-

We arrived and I got to a phone quick calling August.

August

M:Hello August?

A:Hello?? Who this??

M:it's me Mahliyah I'm at a police station in D.C I got him arrested.

A:that's good which one because we're on our way to the airport to go to Washington.

I asked the police officer what's this station called and then told August.

M: I'm ready to get out of here I guess I gotta move out my condo and get another apartment.

A:or you could move back to L.A with me where you good and ain't nobody bothering you.