Chapter 27

Unknown

"I don't think I can go through with this man I mean dang she a good person." I shook my head sighing.

" I don't give a fuck what kind of a good person she I- holon nigga Ik you ain't falling for the bitch." He looked at me.

"Nah I ain't neva fallen for no bitch but man cmon she ain't do nun to me why I gotta do this shit why can't you do it." I questioned.

"Because she got fucking restraining order on me and the fucking cops looking for me and she needs to know I'm the only nigga she gon eva have im coming back to claim what's mines nigga. You need this money right?" He blew smoke into the air.

"Yea."Damn how I get my ass into this shit.

🖤Mahliyah🖤

" let go forreal I'm not playing August fucking move." I said blowing hair out my face as he had me in a lock.

"You gon calm down?" He questioned. I rolled my eyes tryna move but he kept me in the lock."Im fucking calm just let me go damm this shit hurts." I looked at him crazy.

"Imma let you go but calm down iight." He said releasing me I shook my arms as they began to start hurting. I exhaled out tryna calm myself okay so somebody told August I was with Leon so he's mad at me and I got mad at him we stared arguing I hit him and he put me in an arm lock.

"Mahliyah what you not gon do is fuckin play me like a damn fiddle and come around when you want something new I'm tryna build something back up with you." He said calmly.

"So basically what you tryna say is im using you." I comprehended.

"See there you go putting words in my mouth again." He groaned."Look I get it I'm out here talking to other females and I can't get mad but I always put you first though I think about how you feel but I ain't fucking em I ain't I hope you doing the same." He sat down on the arm of the couch.

"I'm just talking to him on a friend level I ain't even trying get down like that we are on break we didn't break up we on break." I pointed at him.

" mhm baby."He bit his lip pulling me in between his legs I kissed him he grabbed my butt rubbing it and smacking it. He grabbed my thighs and I jumped wrapping my arms around him which caused us to fall back on the couch almost falling off..

Turned us to the side I pulled back playing with his lip he bit my finger and I giggled a little he pecked my lips multiple times. Just like always we was interrupted his phone went off he grabbed it just answering it.

"Mm hello." He mumbled as I kept giving kisses all on his lips. I trailed my kisses to his cheek to his neck giving him a hickey." Nah fam I ai-" just when he was bout to say I ain't doing nothing I grabbed his member." You know what im am kinda busy right na man I'll call you back later." He hung up the phone.

I smirked on his skin he got up picking me up he carried me to my room I slid the doors closed while he closed the blinds we did our thang.

-

I drunk some root beer as he took a shower I already took mines and got dressed in some shorts and a shirt. He grabbed his stuff off the couch checking it." I know you not finna fuck and duck me." I looked at him.

" Nah I gotta go uhh do some shit right here but imma be back around later." He checked his phone again.

" I'm not gonna be here on your later." I turned my head to the side looking at him.