Parental Guidance

"At the end of the day, the most overwhelming key to a child's success is the positive involvement of parents.

Do you want to know the meaning of this quote? Then listen.

Good morning to one and all present here. I am going to give  a speech on 'parental guidance matters'.

Now, the quote I said means that even in the smallest success you have got it is because of the immense support given to you by your parents. I am very lucky as I have got very supportive parents. if I give a small story of my life you can understand. My exam results were very nice this time. My parents were very proud. I was thinking about the last few days when I was burning the midnight oil I suddenly remembered that it was my parents who had kept me awake in the nights, gave me coffee and did not sleep themselves. I got good results because of my angel parents supporting me.

Sometimes I get very angry with my parents for very simple reasons. One day I had a pyjama party in my bestie's house. But my mother would not let me go. I tried to reason with her that nothing will happen but she did not change her answer. Instead she rang up my bestie's mom and said I cannot come. I was so furious on her I started screaming at her. She felt bad. Sometimes we are tired of hearing no from our parents. but by saying this they show their concern. We should not sulk and pout. Sometimes even they go overboard. that time we should be more mature than our parents and understand their problem. Albert Einstein himself had said that if it had not been for his parents he would not have been able to invent a fridge and discover the formula of the atomic bomb.

So, to conclude, I would say that listen to your parents even if you don't like it and you will surely succeed in your life.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++