viertes

how he react to you + lil story:

Adam Lallana: he had come to the café you had worked in and ordered a latte macchiato.

You brought his order to his place

You brought his order to his place. All in all you didn't talk to each other a lot. After a while he wanted the bill and you brought it. He sold everything and went outside.
But when you cleaned the table you saw a little note which showed his mobile number:).

Ben Woodburn: you had gone for a walk with your little cousins. You all  played all the way and wanted to catch each other. You were so focused of your younger cousin that you ran into Ben. You two had some smalltalk till your cousins wanted some attention:).

You were a bit annoyed about this but Ben said shyly: "I don't have anything to do, so do we want to play catch?"

(when you two talked he looked on you like he does to Trent xd)

Trent Alexander-Arnold: you and some of your friends had gone to the beach because it had been a very hot day. You went straight into the water and swam a bit. After a while some boys came into the water and had a little friendly water fight. Trent hadn't been m carefully enough so you got a lot of water in your face.
For a moment there were silence but then you began to laugh and put him under water.

Andrew Robertson: at first he was very embarrassed and angry (on himself) because he had felt down and you laughed so much that you felt down too, so he also laughed. Later you helped each other:)

Ragnar Klavan: you had been always interested in Chinese culture since day one. So of course you visited the Chinese New Year in Liverpool, it was as beautiful as every other year.
You were so fascinated and wanted to see everything.
,,It's nice, right?",  a blond man asked with a hard Russian accent.
,,Yes, it is."

(i know, my Ragnar is from Estonia but when you heard him speak first, did you notice a difference between a Russian and an Estonian accent? xd)

Danny Ings: you worked at Anfield as a ball girl and the lads and Danny played against West Brom this day. It was the 80th Minute and still 1-1, both teams needed a win badly.
The ball was outside the field and you caught it. Danny, a little bit stressed, looked at you but you didn't give him the ball.

,,I will give you the ball and you will shoot a goal in 5 minutes, okay?", you asked with a grin on your face

He didn't answer so you thought he hadn't heard you.
But I had. He scored 4 minutes later and he grinned wide to you:).

Danny Ward: you had played as a goalkeeper since you were 5 and you knew you played fantastic. Not as good as a professional football player but you were pretty good. You wanted to meet your brother on an very old and destroyed football field near your home - of course he was late so you two weren't the only one who wanted to play football this afternoon. A young man in your age had been there too and it looked like your brother knew him. He asked you if you also needed a keeper and because you wanted to play against another goalkeeper - a masculine goalkeeper - you agreed.
You shot some 'penalties' against each other and had some very good conversations. You knew he had let you win because you couldn't shoot any penalties very well but it was also too cute to be mad at him:).

Gini Wijnaldum: your first Meeting wasn't so special. You was waiting for your friend who had gone to toilet and Gini went straight to you - you both had changed some looks before - and asked you if you want to dance with him.
Of course you said yes.