The Video and the Backlash

<Hey guys so in this story I will be using someone's name (Lucile) sorry if I spelled that wrong, but do please remember if you want your name in a story or you have a suggestion please comment down below and please vote>

---------- Starts video  ----------

C - Hey guys its Colby Brock and here is my beautiful piece of art

Y/n - oh you don't say

C - *giggles at your joke* Lucile!

Y/n - yay!

C - so we have some really important news to tell you guys...

Y/n - I'm pregnant

  ---------- You both start talking about how you are pregnant and what is going to happen because of it  ----------

C - So yea guys that pretty much it guys. 

Y/n - If you are here to hate on Colby the door is there *points right behind you* and you can leave ok

 You and Colby both started laughing and just ended the video on that. Not even an hour after uploading it started gaining a lot of popularity and started getting a lot of hate. colby gained 150,000 subscribers but lost 100,000 subscribers. he lost over 6,000 twitter and Instagram followers and you were being sent hate mail and death threats all because you and Colby love each other. Colby realized where his career was heading, although he was gaining a lot he was slowly losing a lot as well. You walk into your bedroom and you see Colby sitting there, his head in his hands and he was crying. All you heard were sobs of anger and sadness as they enclosed on you and filled the room. You run over to Colby and knelt in front of him, grabbed his hands and looked at him in the eyes. His eyes and face were red from crying and his eyes had gone to a dark blue.

Y/n - Colby what happened, why are you crying?

C - *he continues to cry as he speaks* my career is going downhill and you are getting hate and death threats because of my fans

Y/n - That's not your fault

C - Lucile, People are threatening to kill you or kill our baby because of me

Y/n - Stop saying it is because of you because it's not. They are just ignorant people ok and that is not your fault. That is just who those people are and if they want to consume their lives with them hating on me then let them but it's not your fault ok.

Colby just falls into you and just hugs you while still crying. You have never seen him this upset, it's starting to make you cry thinking about how because of you, he is feeling this upset. You both hate this but you know you have to be strong and not for each other but for your child. you go to sleep that night tightly hugging Colby and Colby tightly hugging you back. Sam also notices that Colby has been acting sad lately and so have you. Him and kat separate you guys. You go with kat and Sam goes with Colby and they start asking you guys if you are ok. Obviously, you both said yes you are fine because you didn't want to bother them but shortly after that lie the tears streaming down your faces showed how obvious that lie was. 

  ---------- You and Kat ---------- 

K - Lucile, why are you lying. you are obviously unhappy ok I can tell. so what is it?

Y/n - Colby is getting upset because people are sending me death threats and he is blaming himself because of his fans and I am blaming myself because I'm the reason he is in this mess.

K - ok, for one thing, it is neither of your faults ok. You both have every right to have a child together people are just being arrogant. and secondly just because you could and can and have gotten pregnant does not mean it is your fault.

  ---------- You and Kat finish your conversation and you meet back up with Sam and Colby  ---------

You just walk up to Colby and fall into him as he embraces you. It has been about 5 or 6 months so you have only a month left and you have gotten past all the hate and so has Colby. You both have noticed that the hate has died down a lot, nobody really cares all that much anymore. You and Colby have purchased a place for you both to live when you have the kids and you have made up the nursery. You are both so excited for this baby. 

  ----------  Skip to about a day before they estimated you will give birth  ----------

You are with Colby in your new house, Colby was in the kitchen grabbing a snack for you two to eat while watching a movie you picked when he hears a scream come from the bathroom and his whole life flashed before his eyes in one second as he opened the door to the bathroom.

To Be Continued ...

Left you guys on a cliffhanger!!!