Blind date

Ugh, I hate that my friend can get any guy she wants and that she talks about all of her boyfriends when I'm here being single it sucks. She always insists that someone likes me but I know she is just saying that so I feel better because she has been saying that for 3 years and I'm still single. She has met a guy that she says is really sweet and exactly my type but I'm very picky and she might just be saying that to get me excited. She says that she is gonna set us up on a blind date while she and her boyfriend (Sam) go on a date, so we are going on a double date. except I'm going with someone I have never met and probably won't even like.

"Y/N please you will love him I promise," she says in a nagging tone

"You said that last time Kat and do you remember what happened last time i threw my drink at him because he was a pervert"

 "Yea but this time I know you will like him I promise. please?" she looks at me and gives me her puppy eyes and quivers her lips

"Ok fine I will go"

"Thank you so much y/n" she runs up and hugs me tightly

I picked out a really nice outfit ( outfit at the top) and my makeup looked amazing. I just wasn't ready mentally. What if he really was the perfect guy for me but he didn't like me? what if it was the other way around and he really likes me but I don't like me? What if we both completely hate each other and just spend the whole night in unending awkwardness and unpleasantness. There are so many things that could go wrong tonight but then again there are so many things that could go really right.

Finally, it was 8 pm and almost on cue, someone knocked on the door. I got Kat to get the door I was too scared and as it opened I stood in the hallway and saw a man with sort blonde air and I'm guessing that was sam but to his left, there was a tall, blue-eyed, brunette who must have been Colby  (Kat told me his name before so it was less awkward) He looked so beautiful almost like an angel just standing there as I embraced all of his beauty into my lonely eyes. After that 10 seconds of them just saying hello at the door, I realized they would probably realize I wasn't there and Kat turned around almost on cue because she knew exactly what I was doing as she heard my bedroom door closing." I'm sorry I just have to go and get y/n" she said speed walking to my room.

"Y/n you have to come out," she says yelling but whispering at the same time

"No he is too angelic it will get  to awkward, he won't even like me ok" i say in an upset tone

"Ok 1 you are out of his league and 2 he will like you lease y/n do it for me if you're not going to do it for you do it for me"

"Ok fine I will," I said as I'm slowly opening the door and glaring at kat " But you will owe me one if this all goes to shit ok"

"ok fine just come out please"

as we are walking out to the door I can see sam with a smile on his face and Colby's jaw dropping to the floor. why tho? oh well, he is probably looking at my friend as always.

"Hi" - Colby said his voice is just as beautiful as his being.

"Hi" - I said, you could hear the nervousness in my voice and I swear he smirked from that.

We all walked to the car and I sat in the back with Colby. we just started some small talk and then got to the point where we were reminiscing slightly embarrassing stories. as we got out of the car and were walking to the restaurant Kat and Sam were all smoochy and were holding each other's hands while I and Colby were just talking about our opinions on aliens and all that stuff.

---- skip to an hour later when we finished our meal and decided to go to a lake about 15                      minutes away ----

We got to the lake and it was beautiful. the moon and stars were shining off the lake and making beautiful shadows. this whole date has been going great and I really like Colby and he really is my perfect man but I'm still not really sure if he also is interested in me. As we were standing on the deck over the water I walked over to the railing and leaned my arms against it looking out at the shadows on the water. I heard footsteps and it was Colby coming over to come see me. 

"You look amazing tonight"

"Oh thank you," I said with a smile and blushing cheeks  "I really enjoyed tonight"

COLBYS POV

"yea I really liked tonight" I really liked this girl. she looked beautiful and her personality was everything I wanted. we just stood there looking into each other's eyes as our faces slowly got closer to each other. Then we kissed it was soft and short but filled with love and care.

"would you like my number," she said with  soft slightly high pitched voice 

"Yes please"

YOUR POV

they dropped us off at our home and drove off. "It is kind of sad seeing Colby go, I honestly love him so much"

"So I made the right choice huh?" - Kat said with a smirk on her face

"Oh, crap did I say that out loud!?" - I said as I turned to Katie laughing and nodding her head, we walked inside and from that day forward Colby and I ended up dating and eventually getting married. at my wedding, I made a speech basically thanking Katrina for helping me and Colby meet because without her we both wouldn't be here with rings on our fingers saying I do.

(THATS THE END YAY!!!!!!! please comment and vote for this book guys it would mean the world. also thank you so much for reading my book and if you guys want another book about Sam or anyone else please tell me, I am willing to do a book on almost anyone in the house and also BTS and also phan so please tell me in the comments what you would like to see. I love you guys so much)