Chapter 6 || Soulmate Ice Cream

"Welcome to the Gelateria! My name is André! André! Glacé! The sweetheart matchmaker!" André began to sing, excited civilians gathering around his cart. "With one scoop or two, I'll find up for you with magical ice cream flavours!" he continued, handing out more ice creams to each customer, earning bright smiles and loud cheers.

"André has the best ice cream in Paris! He usually changes location so I'm glad we found him before he moved." Nino exclaimed, glancing at his friends as André continued to sing and hand out ice cream.

"I've.. Never really had ice cream made by André before." Nathaniel murmured, looking down. "At least.. Not with anyone else." The poor boy felt horrible, he didn't want to feel alone in the world. Even being around his friends sort of made him feel lonely sometimes. Adrien was the first one to speak up in protest, placing a hand on Nathaniel's shoulder.

"Well, you're having ice cream with us now. Besides, I haven't had ice cream made by André either." the model said with a warm smile, wanting to cheer the artist up.

"Yeah! Some of us here are having it for the first time, so it's bound to be good! Just take it from Nino and Alya!" Marinette chimed in with a nod. André soon finished singing his song and turned to face the group, a bright smile on his face as he held his ice cream scooper. Nino and Alya were the first ones André served.

"Coconut, Banana, and a touch of Passionfruit for the two of you." the man beamed proudly, earning thankful smiles from the DJ and the Blogger.

"Merci André!" Alya and Nino exclaimed simultaniously, stepping aside as André faced Marinette, Adrien and Nathaniel.

"Ah, three young individuals in love. But two of you have your crush standing right next to you. André has the perfect concoction for each of you." André turned around and filled two cones with different flavours. "For the confident one, Raspberry Sorbet for his hair and Pistachio for his eyes." He passes the cone to Adrien before passing the second one to Nathaniel. "And for the shy one, Peach pink for his lips, Mint like his eyes, and Banana like his hair."

Both Adrien and Nathaniel thanked André before becoming perplexed by the specific flavours of ice cream, neither one able to figure it out.

"And for the pretty one, I have the perfect ice cream that you will enjoy!"André grabbed another cone and gathered two different flavours, Blueberry and Lemon. "There you are! André knows these flavours will help you believe in the magic of love!" The man continued, closing his eyes and grinning brightly.

"Merci André." Marinette replied, glancing at her ice cream and then at Adrien and Nathaniel's. She tapped her chin for a moment and squinted before connecting the pieces together in her mind. Could it be possible that Nathaniel has a crush on Adrien? And Adrien has a crush on Nathaniel? Nah that couldn't be right, Adrien loves Ladybug.... Right?

"You are all absolutely welcome! May love guide you to happiness!" André cheered, singing once again.

The gang left André to take a walk through the park, each of them still eating their given frozen treats. Nino, who had been eyeing Adrien and Nathaniel's ice creams the whole time, soon had a grin on his face, seeming to know their crushes.

"So," The DJ began. "Have you two worked it out yet?" He received confused glances from the model and the artist, clearly they were still oblivious.

"W-Worked what out?" Nathaniel stammered, tilting his head and licking some of the Peach ice cream. The redhead examined his ice cream closely, then examined Adrien's, a light shade of pink tinting his cheeks. "O-Oh.."

"What is it, Nath?" Adrien asked him, raising an eyebrow.

"Dude come on, surely you're not *that* oblivious." Alya smirked, pointing to Adrien's ice cream. "Raspberry Sorbet for his hair. Pistachio for his eyes." She continued. "André said "Two of you have your crush standing next to you." Now who out of us has red hair and teal eyes?"

Adrien stared at his ice cream, even more oblivious. He then looked at his friends, somewhat squinting. Nathaniel however, was doing his best to hide his blush.

"Are you kidding me right now, Adrien?" Alya deadpanned before approaching the blonde and turning him around to face Nathaniel. "Figured it out yet?"

Adrien examined his ice cream again, then looked back up at Nathaniel, his cheeks turning pink. "Oh.."

"Y-You're apparently my s-soulmate Adrien.." Nathaniel stuttered, still hiding his face.

"A-Ah.." Was all Adrien could say in response.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welp, here's chapter 6, sorry if it's short.

~Trashy_Nagito

Word count: 780