Intro

She sighed in his ear as he tongue kissed on her neck. Pulling at his hair just the way he likes it, she couldn't form any words nearing her end. Taking her silence as a form of disrespect, he sped up.

"Oh my God!" she then moaned from her throat growling. He lifted up his body to take a look at her squirming body, he smirked at the work he was putting on her. Then feeling her clinch around him, he smirked.

He pulled out a bit only leaving the head in to please her.

"Please, put it back." She liked that talking shit, but Algee he wasn't into any of that. However, he caught her off guard when he leaned down into her ear and said "Beg." He bit her ear. She obliged with a smile because this is what got her to her peak a little faster then expected. "Please baby speed up." She continued on, until he gave him. He was looking for the word 'daddy ' to escape her lips, but he knew better.

She knew the only person that deserved that title was Keith. Even after seven years, he owned every part of her. Especially her heart.

"Damn" he cursed and speed up, trying to reach his peak too. She bit down on his shoulder, lightly moaning and clawing on his back to get him there.

He pushed into her until there was nothing left to push, then he laid on top of her. He kissed her neck and shoulder, then her enveloped her lips with his. Then laid his head in the crook of the left side of her neck.

After about 5 minutes, her legs start to hurt having him just laying between them.

"Algee?" she bucked her hips to shake his whole body.

"Don't start nothing you can't finish." he teased.

She chuckled in response. "I have work in an hour, now get up."

                                       He sucked his teeth. "No I would rather lay here."

"That was not a question, now get up before I am late." she pushed on him. "It wouldn't be the first time, plus you work for yourself. Ain't like you got to clock in, nigga you is the clock." he tried to joke, but she didn't find it funny.

"Hahaha! Since you know so much you should know that I have an interview for the Sister Circle today about the success of my book" she said.

He held a guilty look because he all honestly Algee did forget, but he wouldn't tell her that.

"Of course I didn't forget" he said looking right in her honey brown eyes.

"Mmhmm" she groaned, seeing right through his bullshit.

Algee was so consumed with his own work that he often forgot about all the things she had going on. In his defense, this success was certainly new-found as she just published the book over the Summer.

He begin licking her spot to try to make her forget about his neglect, but she wasn't having it. Not only was she annoyed by his forgetfulness, but she needed to be out of his house soon.

She tried to dodge him, not wanting to give in. Trying to cover her neck up with her shoulder, she tried to avoid his tender kisses. However, she could not resist his sensual plush pink lips. Algee was lethal with those lips and he knew it, as he often tried to use them to distract her.