"I'm going to pretend you didn't tell me you dreamed about him naked on top of you." I shake the thought from my mind before raising my brows. "So are we okay? You're not going to bleach your eyes or anything, right?"

This gets a small grin out of my sister. "I don't know why you're still here. If it were me and he was sitting in my room like that, I'd have barricaded myself in there with him." I put my hands on my face and she chuckles quietly. I get up with a shake of my head and walk towards the door. "Do I have to play my music loud? To, you know, drown out the sounds?"

"You're good." I give her a teasing grin. "The mood is definitely ruined."

"Sorry. I'll knock next time." Yeah, I hope so.

I return to my room and find Dominic fully dressed and sitting on the edge of my bed. "What'd she say?" He gives me a nervous glance and I shake my head dismissively.

"Aside from telling me she fantasized about you?" I drop beside him and sigh. "She's good. We're safe."

"What's with the two of you? Fantasizing about me?" He wears a satisfied grin on his face and I roll my eyes as hard as I can.

"I hate you." I lay back on my bed and 

"No you don't." I shut my eyes and repress the urge to sigh. Oh, we know about that.

"Yeah, I know." My voice is tinged with disappointment. I've already experienced that realization today. "Sorry we got interrupted. I don't know why she's home from school so early anyway."

"It's okay. We have nothing but time." This makes my stomach tense.

"Are you sticking around or are you heading out? You're allowed to leave; don't worry about making me feel like a prostitute." I grin at him and he shakes his head.

"First of all, you called me over here. Second, you don't even pay me so prostitute isn't the right word." Well he's got a point there.

I chuckle loudly. "I know the right word," I open my eyes for this one, "it's 'Dominic.'"

"Haha, very funny." He shoves my knee and I let out another wild laugh as I shift.

"It's true, isn't it?"

"I'm only good for one thing, huh?" he asks jokingly, which earns a cackle in response.

"No. You're also good at giving leg massages." 

"Wow, I'm a prime candidate for the workforce." He places his hands on his hips and I let out a hearty laugh.

"Leave now so I can think of an explanation for Mari. I need to somehow explain why we were doing what we were doing." I watch as he purses his lips.

"What are you thinking about saying?" I stare at him for a few seconds before shrugging.

"Not sure. You have to leave so I can think." I motion for the door and he gives me a smug grin.

"You can't think while I'm here?" Of course I can't.

"Nope."

He leans over and leaves a light kiss on my forehead, which catches me off guard. I open my eyes and stare at him as he stands up and puts on his coat. "I'll see you soon, right? Hopefully for a genuine hang out session and not just a midday booty call."

I grin up at him and roll my eyes. "It's not like I have a choice. She's home from school for good these next couple weeks." He smiles and shakes his head.

"We can always send her out on a play-date. I'll drop her off myself," he insists.

"We'll see about that."