Author's Note

Author's Note:

Wow. I simply lack words as this story comes to an end.

This has been a fantastic journey and I enjoyed going through it with all of you.

A huge thank you to those who voted or commented on my chapters, such support means a lot to me. I know there is quite a group who stopped by on a daily basis to comment and vote. There are too many to name, but you know who you are. You have no idea how much your constant presence and support meant to me... I looked forward to it each and every day.

I also appreciate all of those who caught my various mistakes and typos, especially to @Hippopatacampus  and @Medley_Lover who did a lot of proofreading. All of your assistance helped me correct them and made a huge difference. The reason this story flows so well is simply because of the help that everyone offered. 

I simply cannot think of anything else to say. I am very happy with how this story turned out, and I cannot think of anything I could have done to improve it.

This story flowed beautifully and came to a wonderful ending.

I do not have any plans for a sequel.  

Some statistics on the story:
Writing Time: 5 months
First chapter was posted on Nov. 20, 2017.  
Completed: Mar. 12, 2018
~133,000 words (Roughly 280 pages in a word document - single spaced)

Fanfiction & Spinoffs:

I've had a few inquiries, and yes, people may write fanfictions and spinoffs as long as proper credit is given. Please list my story title and username in either your summary and/or Chapter one.
Example: My story was inspired by 'When The Heart Sings', which was written by @CrystalScherer.

If you want, when you post it, let me know and I can add it to my reading list which is dedicated to such spinoffs.

Please note that I do not accept offers to translate my story as I may need those language rights if I ever publish it.

Feel free to check out my other books! You can click on my profile picture or use this link: www.wattpad.com/user/CrystalScherer 

For a list of my upcoming stories or what I'm working on, please check out my 'What's Up?' book.

Awards:

January 13, 2018 this story managed to take second place in The Mini Christmas Awards - despite being only halfway posted!

January 25, 2018 this story got first place in The Small Yet Mighty Awards!

Have an Awesome day!

Donated Covers:

431willow made this cover for me:

@XDr3bELXD Very thoughtfully made me this cover: