18~ the aftermath

Start from the beginning

Not because I was drugged up but because it was the only way that I could get the least amount of pain in my ribs.

Madison helped me out of the chair but before anyone could help me walk I made sure they knew I could because I was not looking stupid walking out of this place.

When we got to the car the boys were silent while me and Madison talked.

"I hate when they put the flashlight in you eyes like if I wasn't blind before your making me now." Madison says.

"Yeah I hate that but I think X-rays are the worst like the gown thing is so annoying and the guy who was taking the X-ray has to help me take off my bra because I couldn't without hurting myself." I answer.

I noticed Niall's trip on the steering wheel got tighter, causing his knuckles go white.

"Was he cute?" Madison asks and I knew she was playing along with a mischievous grin.

"Yeah he even gave me him number."

I thought Niall was going to crash the car.

"Isn't that illegal or something? You know for a worker to give out their number." Matt says and I know he's trying to calm Niall down.

"Not if I asked for it when his shift was over." I answer rolling my eyes.

"What age is he if he works there?" Madison asks.

"Probably in his twenty's but it's not like we'd actually be going out." I grin.

Niall looked like he was about to explode so I decided to give it a break.

"Wait how did ye get everyone out of the party?" I ask only realising when I woke up it was only my friends.

"Oh we shouted the cops were coming and everyone ran." Madison says.

An hour later and everyone was sitting around the living room.

Me and the girls were sitting on the couch talking one side of the room and the boys the other.

"So what really happened?" Lauren asks.

"What?" I Ask.

"Why didn't you try Stop the fight and what did Caroline say to you?" Lauren elaborates.

I glance at Niall who looks lost in thought.

"Well I went upstairs and Niall was there, like you said he would be Madison. He was putting on his shirt and then Caroline came out. So then I just hung around the back of the crowd and the fight was about to start when I got the message but I was so caught up in thoughts I didn't realise that you wouldn't be upstairs only when I seen Caroline." I explain. "She warned me to stay away from her boyfriend which annoyed me so I said that he's not your boyfriend yet and she got angry and pushed me. But I don't think she meant for me to fall down the stairs."

"If It was an accident then she would've came to help instead she ran away from the stairs so she wouldn't be seen and then step over you when we were trying to help." Madison says.

"I suppose but I'm fine and I want to forget this night ever happened."

"Fine? Amelia you've fractured your ribs and you were unconscious for over an hour. You weren't the one who seen you white as a ghost and not waking up, anything could've been wrong with you so you aren't letting Caroline away with it." Bethany says.

The boys were now focused on our conversation.

"Fine but we do it my way." I say.

The girls hug me and I groan in pain.