CHAPTER NINE

"SHIT SHIT" I say

"What?!" Jackson says confused but anxious

"It's 10 am,   Dude we totally slept in" I say laughing

"What's so funny?" He says looking at me confused

"Nothing.. it's just I've never slept in late before"

"Oh"

"Yeah.. but enough what happened last night?"

*Jackson's p.o.v*

I had gone to the restroom and when I came back into Carters room I saw her peaceful asleep. I couldn't help myself,   I had thought to myself if just lay here for a few minutes I'll get up and leave,   I just wanted to lay by her. So I quietly got on her bed,   Put the covers over us and snuggled against her. She was warm but it felt nice. I had told her that yes indeed I have gotten heart broken before and It sucked but my last girlfriend did not make me feel this way,   The way Carter made me felt. Carter was nice, sweet, pretty, smart, cool and the list could go on. It felt right to be laying here with her even though I know she would probably want me to leave because she most likely also likes Caden,   The guy that I currently hate the most because I know one of the reason I might not be able to have Carter is because of him. My mother is already in love with her and she hasn't even met her. My father on the other hand doesn't really care or at lest I didn't think.  My mother is now always scared that another girl with crush my heart again,   I wasn't to worried specially if Carter was to become my girlfriend one day I know for a fact she wouldn't cheat she says is despises cheating she absolutely hates it. She had told me that she always told her dad,   If you cheat on mom I will hate you forever and I will also hate the women you do it with forever and the same to her mom except the mom would do it with a boy but nevertheless she hated cheating. I also to hated cheating I mean I rather my girlfriend come up to me and say I breaking up you with because I don't love you anymore then cheating on me. And by the time I looked at the clock once more before my eyes shut down it was 12am..oh.. well.

————————-:————————-:——————

*Back to your p.o.v*

"What the fuck Jackson" I say crossing my arms

"What?"
"You should've left!"
"I know I'm sorry it's juts you looked so comfortable and I couldn't help myself."

"Jackson..really"

"Yes...like I said before you have me hooked" he says getting closer to me inches away from my face
I was now breathing heavier then I was already.
He was about to lean in when the stupid door bell rang again,  

"Dammit everytime" Jackson mumbles but still loud enough for me to hear him.

"Chill you only tried to kiss me once" I say walking out of my room while Jackson was following behind.

I open the door to relive Aria,   And Caden.

Aria was holding Caden hand when she barged into my house.

"Shouldn't y'all be at school?" I asked

"Shouldn't He be at his house?" Caden ask giving Jackson the death stare.

"You and Caden need to work things out" aria says

I start to laugh because nothing is going on between me and Caden we are all good.

"What?" I say laughing

"Caden came to my house last night saying that oh I guess Carter doesn't like me anymore she's all over Jackson." She says

"What? Caden you said that?"

"Yes" He says

"Why?"

"Because,   You know what he did to me and you and him are here all over each other,   When that use to be me and you." He says

"Caden..Jackson and I are just friends,   We feel nothing towards each other beside friendship." I say trying to hid the fact that I was lying

"Wait..did you and Jackson?" Aria ask

Jackson and I immediately look at each other and look down.

"Wow...call me when your done with this douchbad" Caden says walking out of my house

"Did you really sleep with him last night" aria ask

"WHAT! HELL NO!.... why do y'all just assume that we put our heads down we did something wrong,   Aria you know me better than that" I say starting to get angry that not even my best friends know me to know I would never do that.

"Your right I'm sorry,   Well I better see you tomorrow I school" she says walking towards me to give me a hug.

"Ok I will,   See you tomorrow" I say closing the door behind her.

"Well that was something" Jackson say

I start to laugh

"Wow,   That was something."

The rest of the day goes on like normal. Jackson had left a few minutes after aria and Caden left. Then a few hours later my mother came home I ate then went to bed as usual. Then the next day I do the same but this time I attended school. I got up got dressed then went to school. Jackson had taken the bus this time thankfully because I was a bit late, But even if I was I didn't think he would mind. Well as usual I go to school, Do my work, Had lunch with Caden this time thankfully. Then I went home and repeated that for 2 weeks. Went to school came back ate and then feel asleep like always.

But today was different Today's Friday and thankfully the teacher didn't give us homework to do over the weekend like they usually do. When I got home I opened the door the revile a Jackson. But me being be I walked in with my head down.

"Hey Moth." I say But was interpreted by me falling to the ground by a human that I ran into.
"Ow"

"Carter.. you ok" Jackson says helping me up.

"Yup I'm fine.. just didn't see you"

"Oh ok...well I kinda need you to get packed" he says with a mischievous look of his face.