Cap.3 to much for a night 2

América (Alfred) prov*
A-Eeeeeh?! – I still didn't understand what England was trying to say until , he sat on his lap and started to unbutton my shirt
A- A-arthur wait I--aaah
E started to move back and forward on my member ( they still had there pants on) witch kind of made me horny.
E-Alfred.... I waited a long time for this... I can't ... hold back any more ...
I looked at him for a few seconds. I could not believe what he gust said , I finally had the confession that I was waiting for. I wanted to say that i felt the same way but as I looked at him out of my where abouts (he was looking at him the hole time while he was thinking)
I saw a England half crying on my lap. His fase dthe hole pressure that he put on him self to make this decision .
A- England I–
E- Sorry I said something so stupid- he said trying to hold in his tears as hard as he could, failing instantly.
A- No.......
E- w-what-
A-No it's not stupid or dumb-I said taking his wrists tightly. He looked at me with a scared yet amused of what I gust said. I kissed him softly to not make him afraid. I was so happy but I couldn't find the words to express my feeling's. I was never the person who showed other emotion than happiness so others could be happy, but this was not the case.
E- A--america…?
Shit and I'm running out of time.
A- England... The truth is...
that I ....
E-(tilts his he'd to the side in sighn of confusion )
A- I .... I ..I LOVE YOU GOD DAM IT !!
England's face described how un–incredibly happy he was . He started crying , but it wasn't from sadness or anger , he was crying of happiness ; the smile on his face said it all.
E- Soooo.... Does that mean... we can pic up from where we left ... ?
+(Arthur's note: I'll probably start mixing third view with Americas prov , gust so you know )+
A- Whaa – Ahhh...nugh....

------------------------------------------------ Soooo yeah... That happened....
Look I'm soooooo soooooooooooo incredibly sorry , I started righting this 2 days from now and I accidentally posted it.
Its freaking 2 am in the morning and I NEED TO SLEEP!!
I'll finish it and by that I men I will post later this day or tomorrow.
Sorry again and by!!!!!!