The Truth

5 years back....

"Jacob why do you come home at all times at night, and where is your sister headphones?", my mom yelled at me as i walked through the door in the dining room.

I rubbed my hand against my face sighing not wanting to hear another night of her yelling at me.

"Yea where is my headphones Jacob?",my sister asked me looking up from her phone.

I looked over at my sister giving her the deadliest look i could, warning her im not in the mood.

My mom sighed looking at me with her glittery eyes. "Jacob you always do this. You don't clean up, you leave your clothes all over the house, you steal your sister things, mines, and get a attitude when we confront you. Why do you do this to us!",my mom yelled looking at me scrunching up her face.

"Mom i dont want to hear this tonight", i said to her in the nicest tone i could waving her off.

"You never want to hear anything! How would you like if we steal your things",my sister asked me adjusting how she was sitting.

I put my hands in my face trying to keep calm. They always doing this trying to double team me. I just want to eat and go to sleep but they making things complicated.

I looked up watching as my father walked down the steps averting his gaze over to me shaking his head.

"Jacob you just not going to learn are you? Look what you are putting your mother through",my father said as he sat at the table joining us.

I looked over at my mother as she wiped the dried up tears off her eyes.

"Why are yall making me seem like the bad person here?, i asked them looking at them with disgust. "You know what im out.",i said getting up from the table.

Before i knew it my mom ran over to me grabbing my arm screaming my name. I jerked my arm back making her stumble back a lil.

"Don't touch me", i warned her.

She lifted up her hand slapping me across the face with it.

I immediately placed my hand on the place she slapped me hearing ringing in my ears, looking into her eyes. "Im getting the gun thats under your bed ", my mother said walking up the steps as my sister and father followed "When i come back i want you out!",my mom yelled from upstairs.

Dang how she knew that was under there im freaked.....

Investigation room
"Hey jacob,how are you doing today?", the detective asked sitting down infront of me.

I nodded my head waiting on him to continue to talk.

"Will you cooperate to talk?",he asked looking at me.

"Yes", i replied letting my head hang low.

"What happened back there at your house start from the beginning"

I sighed trying to remember anything possible i could but couldn't. Only thing i could remember was my parents and sister yelling at me about something.

"I honesty dont remember. Only thing i can remember was my parents and sister yelling at me about something",i replied truthfully.

"Jacob, son you lying isnt going to help the current situation you're in. Just man up and tell the truth", the detective said adjusting his glasses.