ThugNapped: A Diggy Simmons Story

Paris POV

Hey What's up ? My name is Paris I''m 17 years old and a senior in high school I am very athletic I guess one could say... I play tennis , I run track , crosscountry , and play a little basketball here and there. Me my self I wouldn't say I have the perfect life I have very few friends and I am a loner in school I'm not popular or even well know at all. Besides the fact of me being shy I don't have a well family background like most I mean I have some things but it's not alot when you stay in run down apartments in the hood and your mom is always at work trynna take care of you not to mention not having a dad.... Well he ran off and left me and my mom years ago before i was even one years old... I am Paris and this is my story....

' I was getting ready to go to my friend Amber's House to hang out since my mom had a late shift tonight and I didnt wanna stay alone I hate staying alone I'm just scared for my life that's all i guess you can say"

" Paris I'm finta leave and head out for work do you want a ride to Amber's house ?" my asked as she gathered her keys and purse to leave

" No mom I can manage , besides it's not that far and I could use the excerise." i laughed as i told her that she kissed me goodbye and said to  be safe she will be home by 12 and left. As she left i grabbed my bookbag and jacket and headed out to Amber's house which was about a mile walk from where i stayed.

As I walked  I got many stares but shrugged it off because i know most people aren't use to a girl like me walking the streets so i continued walking until i came across a stop sign before crossing the street . Before i crossed there was a big black hummer pass by with dudes piled down in the front and back  looking at me I looked and stuck the bird and continued to walk to my friend's house; but soon as I cross the street and walked further down the street I noticed a black hummer riding along side slow beside me... I didn't think nothing of it until i picked up my pace and so did the hummer i looked and got a little nervous so i seen a field and  ran and decided to cut through it as a shortcut to Amber's house as i walked i turned around and couldnt see the hummer anymore and thanked god and continued to walk until i neared the end of the field. When i neared the end and walked out from the field down the street from the conner of my eye i seen the black hummer comming fast so i broke out in a sprint and ran..and i as i ran i looked back fast and i turned bac to look and the truck was on my tail i was so busy looking back i didnt noticed a big rock and tripped and fell over it.....

I looked and my skirt full up and my knee was bleeding and my foot hurted but i stilll got up and pulled my skirt down and ran faster than i did before without looking back this time while my hair flipped and flew. I was near Amber's house and finta pull out my phone i know y'all probably saying i should of been did that but i wasn't thinking so don't judge ... I then was finta turn on her street when a black hummer pulled infront of me blocking my way and one was comming up from behind so i slowly backed up and took off to the next street and ran then i neared the end of the road ...

"Dammit" i screamed out loud a dead end road just what i needed so i attempted to call for help but all of a sudden i heard car door's that slammed and then someone to talk

"Well well i finally trapped you ,but i must admitt you put up a pretty good chase ma" a tall light skinned dude said with black short curls in his head with dark shades on and wearing all white fit said

i looked up and said " What do you want ? Leave me alone i already called the cops and they are on their way " The tall light skinned dude at about 5'8 height laughed and said

"Well thats to bad because i want you and now you gotta go" he called to dudes on his phone and they immediately came out the car and walked up to me smirking . I was finta run again but i felt a arm pull on me and a hard wack to the back off the head before falling to the ground and seeing the dudes face for the last time closely