"Tae!"

Taehyung fell silent as his body pressed against the elder's, his large hands soothing his messy brown hair while his breath fanned over his neck..

"We're mates..mates forgive..mates accept. You did a mistake. But it can only be blamed on me. I was the reason that lead you to this. I broke you to shreds, love. My mistake. Just my mistake.."

Jungkook bowed his head in front of the younger as Taehyung watched with teary eyes endearing his mate's love for him.

"I love you for a million reasons Taehyung..this one mistake cannot stop me from doing that..especially when the mistake is mine.." Jungkook pushed the whimpering figure down on the bed while hovering over him..

"When we first did it..it was beautiful..you were beautiful..you still are. Your body shines so well in this light..and this same soft belly i caressed that day unknown to a life growing inside of it. Our child. But i was a fool for not settling things with you that day tae..i know i hurt you really bad..i did.." He kissed the brunette's neck harshly sending a deep gasp to erupt from his lips. Taehyung moaned at the feeling of his alphas licks and bites landing on his collarbones and his nipples while his fingers reached for his parted lips wetting them properly.

"I wasn't just drunk..i really did want you..i restrained myself for too long Tae..i didn't know when i would burst. You were too beautiful.." Taehyung whimpered while sucking in his alpha's fingers , fresh tears adorning his eyelashes.

With a pop sound jungkook pulled out and stared at his panting mate. His lips with no further ado smashed onto the younger's quivering ones, biting and sucking on it until it turned a deep shade of red, swollen and messy..

"T-Then m-make me yours..alpha"

Calling him by alpha was such a turn on for the elder, just when Taehyung said it or more like begged for it. It made him want to watch him wrecked underneath him until he grew shameless to Jungkook's touch and tease..

"You were already mine..love.."

Jungkook caressed the brunette's soft thighs and gently spread them evenly while dragging his  fingers which were wet by Taehyung's saliva to his hole.

"Ahhn~" He felt the slick liquid already filling up his hole along with the latter's fingers inside him. Taehyung bit his lips and looked away , his,eyes covered by his already sweaty bangs , moaning at every movement of jungkook  inside him

"Ah~" His legs were raised to either sides of the mans waist making Taehyung pant beforehand sensing the man's huge cock align at his hole, poking at his entrance.

"A-alpha"

"Beg for it love.." He smirked. Taehyung squirmed in discomfort trying to shove the mans dick into his hole but Jungkook kept him in place.

"Ahhn~ i-im so wet..." Taehyung whispered seductively making Jungkook lose every sense of control he had inside of him. Taking a deep sultry breath Jungkook made the brunette flip on his belly , his ass perking outward and his face sinking into the sheets.

"J-Jungkook!"

"You just so naturally know how to make me lose my shit.." Taehyung whimpered at a hand groping his fine ass and kneading it until he started squishing his head into the pillows. His cheeks burned red as a finger poked inside his hole and popped out, Jungkooks free hand travelling all the way towards his neck making him arch his back downwards.