Break me whole

Taehyung could never understand why his mate was so cold, so unresponsive, so lifeless. If this was how he was going to treat him...then Taehyung was a fool for keeping high expectations from him. Jungkook wasn't cold , he did care but just a little too less. He was almost like a rock and Taehyung could almost understand why his family seemed so distant from him. To Taehyung the word "mate" was sacred. It was the person he would devote his whole life to, the person he would put before himself. It all happened on a cloudy day when they first met. Maybe the clouds were an overshadowing of his future but the brunette could only care less.

When his mind screamed the word "mate" as soon as he saw the man he was flabbergasted, blushing, blinded by his alpha's looks. But the moment he was wedded to him he never knew he  was going to end up in a hell hole.

Just the same goddamn thing  every single day. Breakfast, dishes, gardening , lunch, dinner, dishes... oh and laundry..

Taehyung had never regretted his choice so much. That regret turned even more darker when he saw his alpha's drawer holding the picture of an unknown woman inside of it. She was beautiful Taehyung had to agree...Tears couldn't stop rolling out of his eyes as he slipped the photo back into the dusty book inside that wooden drawer..

Would Jungkook have smiled if She was in Taehyung's place right now? Taehyung didn't know what to feel..or did he just decide to mask the pain..

Taehyung by now was getting tired waiting at the table for Jungkook's return at late nights. He does tell Taehyung to go sleep but the younger just couldn't help his need to see his alpha alright before heading to bed.

"Jungkook..why're you so late?" Taehyung was so sure he wasn't feeling well that day nor was his alpha. Jungkook's eyes were gleaming red  when he opened the door and Taehyung's scent only seemed to drive him crazy. Taehyung was wrong for mistaking his drunk guardian's lust for love. Who could he blame he was just craving for his alpha's touch even out of heat. Except for this time he was actually was in heat. His body was burning and their eyes never left each other.

"J-Jungkook~" His muscular hand dragged Taehyung through the stairs, even though his steps were quite sloppy. His wrist had went red by the time he saw the ravenette hurriedly twisting the doorknob to their room open. It was a rush , the brunette's heart was thumping with emotions he had never felt until then. But yet this ravenette was making him feel things which were too delicate and fragile for his innocent heart. It was  silent, not even a word spoken between them . It was only the ravenette's eyes preying him head to toe with want. For once in his life Taehyung felt appreciated and loved by the one he cared for the most. It was real for him. His eyes fluttered close when a pair of lips smashed onto his and he gave up his soul to the alpha male that second. He didn't regret it. He loved him.

Taehyung was slammed against the wall moaning in pure bliss as his mate undressed him out of his loose clothing revealing his most vulnerable self to the latter. Jungkook pried on his projecting collarbones biting and sucking on it ,leaving marks all over. Taehyung's legs were numb by the time his alpha had left him covered in hickeys which were more than enough for the young brunette. In no more than a  few minutes he found himself sloppily falling on the bedsheets, gripping it tight so that he wouldn't sink in, in pure ecstasy. His mate sucking on his throbbing member and his hands squeezing his ass.

"Ahh~ ahh!"

Jungkook thrusted his rock hard tip into his omega's  hole which was already running with the slick liquid from the heat. The younger panted beneath him, screaming and moaning the ravenette's name while his member was being abused by the elders mouth. His weak arms fell to either sides with his fingers crawling and his lips parted leaving sinful voices.

"A-ahh~J-Jungkook~"

The feeling of the elders cum filling him up made him feel whole for some reason after all he was waiting for this moment. Taehyung cried out in pleasure sensing the white sticky liquid making his inner walls warm, dripping out of his hole down to his open thighs.

Taehyung convinced himself that it was the best day of his life back then. He was in the ravenette's arms the next morning, his own eyes filling up with tears of joy as he cuddled closer. But he never expected Jungkook to react that way.

"Taehyung..i'm really sorry i was drunk and- I'm truly sorry"

Taehyung could only shake his head in disbelief. Why would he be sorry? Didn't he want him?? Doesn't he know that Taehyung loves him? Adores him? Then why?

He pitied himself and his condition. His own mate..apologizing to him for doing something that normal couples would do..

It was only then that Taehyung's eyes opened. Jungkook never really approached him even once physically in his right mind..

So it was all a mistake..yes just a mistake.

"J-Jungkook...we're married mates..we're living together. There's nothing to be sorry about.." Taehyung knew what had to be said..but seeing his alpha's reaction, which was neither rejection nor hate, he was so sure Jungkook didn't want him in any way whatsoever. It hurt him whole. His silence was what made him break that day.