"I want to prove my love for you. I want to feel you. Every inch of you Tae.."

Taehyung stood numb, licking his lips as those large hands started slipping his shorts out of his lean legs  . His fingers teasingly ran around the omega's inner thighs making his gasp and moan . Taehyung blinked once in pure bliss and his eyes fluttered open to see himself facing the wall, his body slammed against it , and his ass perking up from behind, bare and plump.

"J-Jung- Hah~" The omega moaned in ecstasy feeling his mates face pushing against his ass, his hole still begging for attention.

"Moan for me baby.." Taehyung almost instantly let out a sultry cry as a thick long tongue invaded his puckered entrace moving deeper and deeper to it.

He was wet , just horribly wet from the arousal as he watched his underwear and his shorts discarded below his feet. His nails scratched against the off white wall in rage, his alpha separating his large round globes to feed on his creamy insides. Jungkook's member twitched in hunger seeing his omega squirm above him begging for attention.

"J-Jungkook...ahh!!"

The next moment he was lifted up from the floor, his upper body hanging off in shame from his alpha's shoulder and his lower back painfully close to Jungkook's face. Jungkook ran his hands forcefully over the cleft hearing Taehyung's sweet cries in between. The brunettes eyes bulged out as a finger teased it's way inside of him .

"Ahh~" he was dropped on the bed, his ass too damn exposed for his hungry mate who was licking his lips by now. Taehyung jumped and gripped the sheets tight feeling another two dry fingers add into him without warming..

"N-No~"

"So tight.." His alpha whispered.

Taehyung had to accept ..that he was being sexually deprived by his partner to the point he was begging for more now that his whole body was reacting overly sensitive to his mate's touch.

"Tae.." Jungkook stopped halfway as he saw a red mark on his omega's chest...way..way..too close to his nipple. He growled painfully while pulling away. Taehyung opened his eyes watching his alpha's disappointed look  which he was trying so hard to hide..

"D-Did you.." Jungkook stopped while heaving a deep sigh.

At this point Jungkook wasn't even sure. He wasn't even sure..if he had the right to be angry or mad. He surely felt like he had lost it. Seeing his mate's nude figure now in the dim lights..his heart was aching at the sight of fresh hickeys. Some were too dangerously close below his chest it almost made him want to kill whoever that had done that..

"J-Jungkook..?" Taehyung almost clenched the bedsheets towards his chest hiding his marks in shame as much as possible. Taehyung stuttered. No he shouldn't feel down.  He shouldn't feel discouraged right now. He should feel hopeful. He should know that even if it was hard to accept, his alpha was ready to forgive him. So was Taehyung ready to forgive his alpha for ignoring him..

"I-I went t-too far..d-didnt i?Im so...s-shameles.."

Taehyung sobbed into his palms.

"B-But i-i didnt l-let them t-touch me..j-just apart from this..n-nothing m-more. I-i couldnt"

He broke down once again seeing Jungkook go blank at those words..

Them?

"I-Im not w-worth anything..j-jungkook...i-its over isnt it?. Im j-just a c-cheater.. y-you can live better..w-without me" Taehyung slapped himself on his cheeks with both hands and  tugged at his hair hard. His sobs, his painful whimpers made the alpha male sink his knees onto the bed, watching him with teary eyes. Seeing Taehyung's soft cheeks painted red in a flash he quickly stopped the brunette halting his hands from.slapping himself any more.