"We'll be sure to look for that later. The first dude to free Heather wins the last spot in the final three and a shot a the million." Chris said. 

"If no one happens to free her, does that make Cody and I apart of the final three?" Alejandro asked.

"Hey!"

"Won't work, I already checked. Chef, if you'd do the honors." He shot fire arrows lighting two spots on fire. "Oh, and stay out of the water, starting now!" Chef shot stakes into the water alerting the sharks in the water.

The two began to battle as Cody's team cheered for him and Courtney cheered for Alejandro. 

"Oh no, Kaylub fell into the water," Heather said as Chef had set her pole a flame.

"Kaylub, Kaylub!" Cody cried out.

"No, Cody, I'm completely fine!" I yell back, but it was to late Alejandro knocked the stick out of his hands.

"Consider yourself disarmed, and displatformed." Alejandro stated knocking him into the water.

"Oh ruthless," Chris said.

"Cody!" I yelled rushing towards the water only to be held back by Chris. I glared harshly at the sharks daring them to go after him. They see the heat in my eyes and leave Cody alone as he swims to shores. I sigh and relax back against Chris who smiled down at me. Alejandro unties Heather and both return to shore.

"Now that we have our final three. It's my pleasure to announce, the peanut gallery will not be voting for the winner." I blinked a few times as Heather was shocked and Alejandro was relieved.

"What, but you said we were going to play a major role Major!" Courtney complained.

"Yep, just not in a votie kind of way. Prepare to have your minds blown out by the most lethal challenge in Total Drama history. Heather vs. Kaylub vs. Alejandro vs. The volcano." 

We then stand beside colored mats. Alejandro's was blue, mine was purple, and Heathers was red. 

"Back in the day, human sacrifices were tossed into Kilauea volcano to appease the gods. Sadly, the lawyers won't let me use real people as sacrifices, so Heather, Kaylub, and Alejandro will have to make sacrifices stand-ins using the islands most abundant resources, Pineapples and driftwood. To make nice and symbolic, you guys have to make dummies of the other competitors to dump in the volcano. Now you each get to pick two helpers."

"I dare either one of you to pick me, but not you sugar pie," Leshawna said as I knew she was referring to me.

"I choose Courtney and Tyler." But Tyler was incapable of participating. "I suppose I could choose someone else." Lindsay instantly counted herself as the second helper. "I appreciate your enthusiasm."

"Any enthusiasm for me?" Heather asked.

"Alejandro is going down!" Cody stated.

"I remain loyal member of Team Cody therefor if he's in consider my mad skills all yours." Herald said as I smiled.

"Noah, Izzy, wanna come help me?" I ask as Izzy bounds up to me excited. Noah calmly walks up to me with a shrug and a smirk.

"Okay, we have our helpers. Now Kaylub, Alejandro, and Heather, you have to stay on your mats and direct your helpers to bring you logs, driftwood, and pineapples that resemble parts of one of your opponents and to make things a little more rhymey." The music bell rings.

Alejandro: My ladies,

Please head straight,

That's it,