Day 6: Germany

I was laying with Cody on the plane eating chocolates as Cody was playing one of my pokemon game.

"So do I use my starter or the new pokemon I caught?" He asked as I looked up to him.

"You'd want to train up your new pokemon by putting them into battle then switching to your starter." He nods as I close my eyes.

/"I've been spending so much time with Cody that honestly," I blush. "I really do like him." I hear someone squeal outside the door. I raise a brow and open to see Sierra smiling widely with a recorder in her hand. I blink and look at the camera.\

Then Chris comes over the intercom. "In preparation for landing, please unbuckle your seatbelts and head to the cargo hold." I got a shiver up my spine as we head down. My danger sense says something bad is about to happen.

"Now what? Leshawna asked as we go plummeting from the sky...again! I swear he loves dropping us from the sky. We land in snow. A bird land on DJ as I get out of the snow. I smile at him.

"New friend?" I ask as the bird lands on my head.

"I guess, but I'm not that good with animals," DJ said as the bird flew back to him.

"Yeah you are, they just have to get used to you first," I say as he pats my head. Then Chris arrives and whispers.

"Gutentag, and velcome to deishlan aka Germany." He whispers in a German accent as the mountain shakes a bit. "We're in avalanche territory, so you might want to keep it down."

"What there's a sale at the kaki bar." Lindsay yells then screams in joy. Tyler and Cody cover her mouth as I cover my ears.

"Welcome to today's musical challenge: Avoid The Songalanche. To avoid a potentially fatal tumble down the mountain, and a sucktactical climb back up, you better keep the singing nice and not loud." The music starts to play.

Noah: Keep it down, so I can win the loot!

Owen: Try, I will, but I still got to fart. No, toot!

Heather and Noah: Shhhh!

Heather: Toot on, but you're still out of luck. You suck the lemon chuck.

Gwen: Wait till you're voted out for being such a lout!

Courtney: I'll dance a jig when Chris shoves you out the plane!

Alejandro: When you don't hold back and lead the pack, truly there is nothing stopping you, you, you.

Leshawna: Swimming in your eyes, it's butterflies, and suddenly there's nothing I can't do. Sorry, Harold.

Lindsay: Wait, something's itching in my brain! Someone's back in the game! My former flame! And Tyler's your name! You're Tyler just the same! Oh, Tyler, Tyler, Tyler, Tyler back you came.

Tyler: You remember me? Ha! She remembers me! YEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!

My eyes widen as the avalanche happens and we all go down the mountain in a snow pile. 

"Awesome!" Chris said. We climb back up the mountain as Lindsay looks a lot happier. I smile for her.

Soon we reach the top as I see giant meat grinders and large amounts of raw meat. I look at Chris in a green hat that reminds me of Peter Pan. Owen starts to eat the raw meat as I look at him concerned and disgusted. 

"Don't think of this as raw meat. Think of it as raw building materials. Over 1,500 species of sausage call Germany home, hence the theme of our most efficient challenge yet:"