Day 12: Greece

I couldn't help but blush whenever Duncan would look my way... which was often after the kiss in the confessional. I don't know who saw us, but whoever did doesn't seem to be blabbering about it. Though I have noticed a slight change in Sierra's behavior as she seems to be glaring at Duncan more often.

/"I've never been good at understanding people, reading people's actions is easy, but understanding emotions is a bit out of my range since most times I'm a blushing mess who's just a lovesick puppy most of the time." I blush at what I called myself.\

Chris calls us all down to the dining hall for briefing. 

"Prepare yourselves for challenges of an amateur caliber." The others are happy as I didn't believe him. "Because we're recreating the original Olympics," the joy left the others as Chris continued, "and we're heading to the birthplace of the Olympics right now in-" He was cut off.

"Greece," Courtney said.

"Atlantis?" Sierra asked.

"Mount Olympics?" Owen dropped in.

"Wrong, fictional, and what?" Chris responded in order. "We're going to Rome, Italy."

"Pizza party," Owen said.

"But Courtney was correct, the Olympics originated in Greece." Alejandro said.

"No, they originated-" he tried to say.

"Greece, they're right." Gwen said as he looked towards me. I nodded proving that Courtney was right.

"Interns!" Two interns appear. "Everyone should probably hang onto something. Everyone except you." He said to the dark skinned intern. I shivered before gripped the table as the others grabbed the legs. We tip sideways sending the intern falling out of the plane. "You, might want to find some info on Greece, quickly. Greece it is." The intern runs off as Chris walks towards the cockpit. "Chef, slight change of plans." They get up as my gaze returns to the ground with a blush as Duncan looked my way.

"Prepare yourself for battle," Sierra said.

"Child's play. There's no way us athletes will lose an Olympic challenge to a team with no men." Alejandro says as I blink and Cody visibly looks defeated by the words.

"Hope you look good in silver, I'm great in gold." Heather says as I tune them all out still offended by being called a girl.

"Sierra?" I call out loud enough for her to hear me and walk over.

"Yes?" She asked with a skip in her step and a glare at Duncan who passes by.

"What's wrong?" I ask. 

"Duncan." I blink and blush at the mention of the delinquent.

"Why?"

"You're supposed to be with Cody and not some wannabe Punkstar." I blush as she leaves.

We land and meet at the Acropolis. 

"Welcome to the Acropolis in Athens, Greece. Home to many of the first Olympians who, as my intern has informed me, competed naked." I blush as he raises his eyebrows at me.

"Alright, time to drop the laundry." Owen says as gasps and pleas of no rang out.

"That was just a quirky fact, not an order. There's no need to be a 100% accurate. Stay dressed, very dressed. We only have to resort to nudity if there's a tiebreaker. Today, we're going to do things a bit differently since Team Chris is really really really really hot is down two men and Team Amazon is an all-girl team." Both me and Cody sigh defeated by the fact that we are again referred to as being female. "In order to make things fair all of today's challenges will be one-on-one matches. Every victory gets you a gold medal. The team with the most gold wins first-class tickets to our next destination. Second place wins a brutal elimination ceremony."